User generated content added to the wiki is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International license (CC BY-SA 4.0).
Please find below a summary of the license as stated on https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/. For the full text of the license please refer to https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/legalcode.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
For the case content with rights reserved is added the policy of "fair use" has to be applied. Please refrain from adding content with rights reserved that cannot be covered by the policy of "fair use". If you find content on the wiki with rights reserved that is not covered by the policy of "fair use" please report.