EntropiaPlanets Wiki - 3 million views (and counting...)

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by NotAdmin, May 31, 2012.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Hello Entropians,

EntropiaPlanets celebrates another milestone today. Our EntropiaPlanets Wiki reached no less than 3 million pageviews today:

I am sure that Tass will have more information soon during his monthly review.

I would like to express thanks to RAZER and Tass specifically for their hard work on constantly improving the wiki's functionality, but also to absolutely everyone who has ever added or corrected the info contained in the wiki.

Up to 4 million pageviews!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Awesome :) good to see that!

3. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Thanks for the kind words Peter, good to see my 100k clicks a day on the wiki button did help :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tass

Tass Administrator

Actually the bigger achievement is officials updating their own wiki pages. ;)

And actually those milestones are a good occasion to give a little outlook on future developments but nowadays reaching milestones happens way too often to announce anything significant. Meaning the features mentioned in the 2 Million thread are still valid/under development, respectively one of those features namely the "forum feeds" have 2 remarkable use-cases meanwhile:
    Still to come (as announced in the 2 Million thread):
    More future stuff (not announced yet):
    • wiki notifications: Echo
    • Lua scripting
    • on-the-fly filtering (like on this wiki)
    • dynamic charts (like these)
    Specifically 'under development' are fx:

3 M pageviews btw was one of the goals for 2012, here are the others:

Stay tuned, maybe you even want to help a little bit, fx with the EU guide or testing this commenting feature.

Last edited: May 31, 2012
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.