wiki: About Next Island, references

Discussion in 'EntropiaPlanets Wiki' started by Tass, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Tass

Tass Administrator

2. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

you don't have to put it between <ref> <ref/> and they work just fine

3. Tass

Tass Administrator

Hm... then they are reduced to normal external links.
    I supposed the stuff between <ref> <ref/> to be listed as footnotes below the <references /> tag.

4. RAZER

looks like you are right, doesn't work

5. Tass

Tass Administrator

6. RAZER

well it seems like a few extensions are not implemented, maybe if ye ask Peter of Lykke very nicely they will do that for us :)

7. Tass

Tass Administrator

8. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

9. RAZER

man you are fast :)

tested it and it works to, thanx man!

10. Just to let everyone know, I know that Postmoderna is not an official Planet Partner so it really would not be good to list us on the wiki but...we are a wild-card! :) I have started a wiki for our project to list our resources and how the project was and is being developed. Stay tuned on that.

In the mean time you all can follow closely by watching our blog posts (via the EP Newsbots right here on EP) and watching the posts on our Project Development forums.

Best,

Flap

11. Tass

Tass Administrator

Thanks, so now we have what I would consider the 1st version of the Next Island wiki page. Check it and you'll find the lastest comment regarding 'launch time' ;)

12. Tass

Tass Administrator

Hm... there still seems to be an issue. The references only work when I'm logged in, they don't show when I'm logged out. Someone else can confirm?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.