1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"The Dobson Brothers" - Abandon Arkadia, go for a 39 million $ Ethereum initial coin offer instead !

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by McCormick, Apr 29, 2020.

1. You should go for for the FBI, man :D

• Hussked Hussked x 1

2. I got informed, that many of todays support-tickets either getting simply deleted or closed without any reply...if you ask specific questions or comment on "Food Rush".

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
  3. I got told gametester.gg now offers "limited slots" to be able to test the VR game "Cave Digger"...

...a game that got released on Steam in May 2018.

Quite the professional gametester site Mr. Dobson, not bad ! Not bad at all ! x'D

cave digger 2018 gametester.

4. Got this in the mail today :
    "Once again you had to add all the genres you like to play and all the consoles you use. Else...no more (fake) tests for you my friend."
    *yawn*

"Basically they "deleted" all the info you added a long time ago..."

gg options selector.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. And again...a new "test" arrived.

The same questions the had to be answered 3 months ago and last month, need to be answered once again.

What you playin ?
    Whats your income ?
    Are you a gambler ?
    Thanks

You dont get a reward for this "test" until you give feedback...which cant be given.
    If you click "complete test", you have to do it again...

This site has seen great development in the past 6 years...not...

gtiq xxx.

gtiq test 2.

gtiq test 3.

gtiq test 4.

GTIQ test.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2020
  6. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

sad.... very sad...

7. No updates, no tests, no communications...this site is truly progressing in 2020. ;D

8. *ka-ching*

9. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Yeh calling it. Dead duck. Gone. End of story.