The 50% skill nerf ? +HA & CHA boost ?

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by McCormick, Jan 24, 2013.

1. I was told about the 50% skill nerf...

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...ill-in-space-nerfed-to-50-gain-of-pre-vu-rate

Nice distraction with all the fat alberts and graphical/performance issues. But again community beat MindArk in less then 2 days.

And with all the announcements of "loot will be better, clothes wont deteriorate anymore i.e. (L) armor wont deteriorate when equipped" this step can only be considered another slap into our faces.

Im eager to read how it happened, why they decided it, why it wasnt announced before and how it will be connected to the new avatar system and....*yawn*... mmhhh ?

Aaaahhhhh, the Neurobiotic Boosters...

p.s. (ahhh the HA/CHA got raised)
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...CHA-on-quot-old-school-quot-unlimited-weapons

Im not sure MA would do such major changes without announcing them...but then again, this is MindArk...

Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
  2. Tass

Tass Administrator

Sigh, no ammo waste when no target... equipping items for free... just sounded too good.

Whatever they changed, it's beyond my understanding why they simply don't tell what they did and explain why they did it.

Not telling means:

* one could get the impression they are trying to hide nerfs by mentioning positive changes only
    * people play forums instead of the game
    * negative changes get more attention, already due to the mere fact that they become research projects
    * a lot of "bad press", just imagine potential players look at EU forums these days

Imo even a worst case explanation like "We wasted development resources due to some wrong decisions and need more money to fund further development, we apologize and will make our best efforts to avoid these kind of issues in future" would be better than nothing.

3. Second place I read this?? Skill Nerf? Anyone have any new info on this, I don't see any changes other than maybe 50% less skills.

4. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

nice graph there OpaloMan, might be a nice one for the wiki, will have to go and build one now :)

5. Tass

Tass Administrator

Summary: There are several reports by several people that the creatures whose "threat level calculation ... has been adjusted to more accurately reflect difficulty and danger level" (14.0 Release Notes) give less skills than before.

6. Yes, had to remove it after I posted...but it's on my website..updated daily...

But yes, skills seem to have gone down a lot..been jumping planet to planet so my last few days of skills data is kind of nerfed as well..but in a week or less I'll see how the skills have changed.

http://www.opaloman.com/about/stats.php

7. Still no official statement. Cant be that urgent then, if its really a bug...

But heyyyy, skill values just raised autoimatically...IM RICH !!!!111 SELLING OUT !!!! -_-

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.