1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MindArk got awarded with 200.000 $ for their mobile business VR (ad)venture

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by McCormick, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Somehow I think I knew that.... but I can't remember how...

3. *bump* half a year later

No news. Money gone.

4. Oh, as this is about "their" B2B Business app...that got developed by N-iX...and Compet just died...I think it is safe to say, that this can be declared dead as well.

5. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I would assume they have to show something for the investment, no? To prove they didn't just piss away the money on cocaine and hookers.

6. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I did see those. It's WII sprites in a marginally graphically better environment. If that's somehow worth 200k USD in the Swedish mindset of quality, I'm in the wrong line of business, apparently. I also wonder whether the Swedish government intended for their grant to be funding Ukranian developers, or whether it's intended to be spent in Sweden.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Now, that there is no more compet and no more B2B-VR-business-platform...there simply is no product ever released by Mindark, that they "spent" those 200.000$ on x'D...nice cashgrab Mindark...nice cashgrab... x'D

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2