Major estate 2013

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Tass, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Tass

Tass Administrator

EDIT: Speculation time is over, the next major estate will be a moon:
    http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/newly-discovered-moon-to-be-auctioned.8781

--------------------
    Thread to collect info about the next major Estate

Crystal Palace?

Postponing the annoncement

Entropia turns TEN

Another hint became available in Entropia turns TEN:

"Next week, MindArk will be announcing a major estate auction, quite different from the traditional land area model. All we can say for now is that the estate will feature some previously unknown alien lifeforms..."

State of the Universe Address 2013

The sale of a major estate has been announced in State of the Universe Address 2013 by David Simmonds:

"there will be a major estate announced for auction at the end of January, with a completely new management/revenue model. More details will be released as the anniversary date approaches."

Open questions

What do you think is the "completely new management/revenue model"?

Could it be related to "ROCKtropia Land Deeds" (-> Virtual World War - 40 Acres And A Mule)?

Will it be located in space? With expanding space, isn't MA re-distributing revenues from Planet Partners into their own pockets?

Wiki: Major estate 2013

Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
  2. There's ramblings in pcf and rt about Rocktropia Land Deeds or something similar?

3. Well, you need to remember also that we currently have a lot of ingame issues...so I'm guessing this is going to be put off for a bit. If all was working I guess this was to be that big release date but again due to major problems...MA is just saying :banghead:

4. Maybe some kind of factory, such a big spaceyard were players can upgrade their spaceships. Or maybe a mini-planet, someting between a normal planet and a land area.

• Like Like x 2
  5. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Factory, pharmacy, castle, land area, CLD type thing, mini planet are some of the guesses :)

I think it's safe to conclude we won't know what it is until we see the announcement. Factory seems like a reasonable guess and may explain those neurobiotic things!

6. What about those flat-top towers at Ithaca, they're huge. If the four of them were sold together, now that would be a major estate.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Hand this odd idea today..yes me...What if this new estate is the calypso moon?

8. Tass

Tass Administrator

After this statement I think it's pretty sure that the estate is located in space:

"Next week, MindArk will be announcing a major estate auction, quite different from the traditional land area model. All we can say for now is that the estate will feature some previously unknown alien lifeforms..."

9. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I was thinking space too.... odd though... I'd like to see someone take over NI...

10. I'll make it quick and eas...ahe, painfull !
    ahhhhhh, the alien estate... ;p

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. yes, i have that thought also, some kind of moon/mini-planet

12. O yes, makes so much sense now! the CLDs are for land areas on Next Island! Yes!! That's it! (still think it's a moon)

13. That's no moon. It's a space station!

14. well if it is in space then maybe it will be a deathstar complete with a planet buster weapon and that is what will happen to NI

ROFLOL

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. Tass

Tass Administrator

Crystal Palace?

16. "there will be a major estate announced for auction at the end of January"

While this doesnt sound like a major estate sale...except, if only the winners would be allowed to bid on it at the auction...

...it could also end up like the shop-decoration-competetion. Lets wait and SEE.

At least it has one positive thing...many people will try to finish the 5k Aurli mission. Gratz Buzz. ;)

17. MAJOR ESTATE FINALLY IS ON THE AUCTION - My shop has a start bid of 7k! :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.