Entropia VU News: Entropia Universe 14.4 Release Notes

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by EP-Newsbot, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Changes

• Creatures no longer disappear immediately when looted. Additional visual indication will be implemented in the patch scheduled for December 17.
    • It is now possible to reduce the amount of critical damage received. A base chance to reduce critical damage by up to 15% has been introduced and is calculated automatically based on avatar skill level in relation to the attacking creature’s level. Items and boosts will also be introduced which will allow incoming critical damage to be reduced even further.
    • Portable trade and repair - Two new tools have been added that will let you access a basic trade and repair terminal out in the wilderness. These new terminals are crafted from low-level tool blueprints.

Fixes

• The maximum value of the Kaminsky Barong has been corrected.
    • The name and description of the DSEC Laser Amp v1 (L) Blueprint (L) has been corrected.
    • An issue causing progress in the Zoldenite and Maladrite mining missions to incorrectly advance when finding Lysterium claim in some situations has been corrected.
    • Auction categories have been added for Maladrite and Zoldenite.
    • It is now possible to employ the ‘Teleport Home’ feature of higher level Mindforce Teleport chips to teleport to Land Areas.
    • An issue causing incorrect rounding when extracting PED from the PED card has been corrected.
    • An issue causing gloves dropped on the ground to display oddly has been corrected.
    • Text readability has been improved when viewing the item information panel.

Known Issues

• It is not possible to place items in the additional area of Monria Hub Shop 2, Floor 1.
    • Player register visibility and profession display settings for some users may have been reset. Please be sure to verify those settings upon logging in.
    • The DSEC Laser Amp v1 (L) displays the incorrect value in the trade terminal windows. The actual value is displayed correctly when reaching the confirmation panel.
    • Monria premium apartments are missing televators to their pool rooms.
    • Some font types in the Ad screen UI are displayed as squares.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Source

2. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

May I be the first to say...

W T F ?

3. Tass

Tass Administrator

Another step closer to revealing the underlying slot machine concept?. How about a auto-heal, auto-repair and auto ammo-buy check box? How about LAs in grid layout each with one mob spawn and a TP inside the spawn named after the mob?

4. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

nice, even less people in the 'cities' and the mining/hunting in PVP4 is solved as well

5. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

No Toulan?

http://www.mindark.com/investor-rel...rts/documents/SemiAnnualReportMindark2012.pdf

http://www.mindark.com/investor-rel...uments/Semiannual_Report_MindArkGroup2013.pdf

This ought to be the last EU-wide release, so not sure Toulan is going to see the light of the day in 2013.

No Taming?

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/entropia-universe-returning-systems-roadmap.6335/

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/

Can't say I'm surprised...

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. and where the feck is the offline messaging we were promised? I was quite disappointed when I loged back ingame after the update, I was expecting some chances... but almost nothing and what was the point to change how long the mob takes to disappear after it is looted? :dunno: So not cool, it's like MA is playing mind-tricks with us lol

7. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

• It is not possible to place items in the additional area of Monria premium apartments wich do have a televator

8. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

• team loot is bugged
    • corpses are VERY annoying
    • no dancing when holding anything in your hands
    • dumb personal storage and repair thing
    • 2 or 3 promises broken
    seriously, updates like this make me understand a lot of people that quit the game more and more

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Tass

Tass Administrator

What's completely beyond any understanding for me is the fact that each and every VU they release things that are are not done yet. If there is any smart idea behind the looted corpses then why on earth only release the negative side effect of it first?

Really disapointing VU, we wanted to broadcast the new Cyrene instance but it seems to be inaccessible, we wanted to stream Zombie Kong but team loot is bugged, we wanted to stream a newly released 'toy' but obviously it didn't make it into the release, Monria is still incomplete, the VU in general contains more bug then features and the features suck too and/or are a another step towards:

VU15.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

11. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

• Add screens again with squares instead of letters

12. I don't think they promised it for this VU, sometime next year I heard.

Apparently the creature corpses are because they are adding a new death animation on the 17th. Have to wonder why they spend time on something like that when so many things are still broken from long ago.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

They are really stupid! My little sister bought a little house at Minopolis close to TP. She paid a lot of money for owning a cosy hideaway. Guess what she got now!
    [​IMG]
    "They are really ubers in destroying everything!" Kristin complained. "They don't waste a thought about what it could mean to us customers. Like elephants in a porcelain shop."

... she left the game immediately ... when will MM be over? In January? LOL!

Attached Files:

14. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Well, I will download "Tributes Of Panem III" for my tablet from Amazon ... nothing else to do at EU ... they gonna lose me ...

15. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

After the patch:
    upload_2013-12-12_23-28-35.png

I loooove it!
    upload_2013-12-12_23-30-55.png

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.