Emissary Program dead ?

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by McCormick, Jan 24, 2013.

1. I know Im way too late and probably shouldnt post about this...but it was supposed tp work like this, right ?

1.) Do stuff on facebook
    2.) Redeem Reward (however that worked)
    3.) Enter code
    4.) Get item to inventory

[​IMG]

Is this emissary thing dead yet ? All items already gone ? Anything ?

2. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Well I think I heard MA made a little mistake with this program (not that they called it a mistake of course). It turns out that most people in EU have a facebook page for their avatar and only have EU people as friends. This way they do not have much exposure for people not in EU yet and the effect of this program is basically nothing. As far as I know it is indeed dead.

And yes I believe that the 4 steps you mentioned are the ones you had to take to get an item.

3. I thought so. Thanks.

4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Not looked for a while... I got a few points I think for a bit of activity with it.
    But even the normal EU "I did a mission" style updates from the other FB app doesn't work any more... whch is a shame. I liked seeing that stuff popping up. Was a nice little app I thought...

Its possible MA have discovered the google adds are a better/cheaper/easier way to go that FB apps so maybe its abandonware

5. I play with it from time to time only got 2 invites into the app and 1 into the game but have earned from the smaller points available so I would say it is still working.

6. Ma never could do social network stuff right

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.