Xmas gifts

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by mastermesh, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Does anyone have the list of what xmas gifts are on each planet and who is eligible for them?

So far I picked up the Calypso and Arkadia ones by being a stowaway on the Macready. Would it be worth the time to visit the other planets in the next few days?

Calypso:Gift Box (it's a storage box like last year's but its red instead of blue, and no 'sparkly' effects on it like last year), an L 'fish' club (pretty funny little club weapon), reindeer ears (fit in the glasses spot on avatars)

Arkadia: Elf Hat, Arkadia Hamper (I'm assuming Arkadia has a third one too, but I was not eligible for it?)

Others Planets???

Also, I see a bunch of L mittens and hats on auction which I assume is loot from Mayhem?

I'm not sure on the eligibility rules, but for Calypso, if it's like past years, everyone gets one gift, those that deposited a certain amount (I think it was 1k USD) AND/OR who owns an estate got the second, and any depositor got the third?... not sure if those rules still are the ones being used, but think it might be since I know at least one friend who didn't get all of em on Caly.

2. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

yeah the L Hats are looted from Yulebots (MM Boss Mob)

3. kinda disappointing that there wasn't another part to the polar bear suits.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.