Woudlnt it be great if See Made a virtual world based on the film 2012?

Discussion in 'SEE' started by Stave, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Stave

Stave Guest

After watching the film 2012, i couldn't help thinking that it would be a great film to develop a planet on, in a way a continuation of the film, following the survivors who create the new world.

What do you think?

2. No, I think it would be hard to loot mother nature.

I think SEE will milk the crap they got licenses for anyway

3. Stave

Stave Guest

At the end of the film the sea is retreating and it reveals new land. they have all the stuff on the ships to start off again. Perfect setup i think.

4. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

There are lots of movies, which would be great games, I believe.

I haven't seen 2012 tbh (would not mind seeing it though) - but the whole story behind it (as I've heard) - the prophesy about the end of the world etc. I'm sure could be a great basis for a game. I do not know how the movie ends, but necessary a game based on this would have to carry on and not just stop because the world explodes ...:headscratch:

5. CycoKick

CycoKick Notorius cK

To bad the movie sucks. And it def isnt one off Cusacks better movies.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

What I want is WATERWORLD. Smokers, poking out eyes and rapin all you see! Or take the Costner lone wolf aproach and buttfuck every smoker..

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

6. Dab

Dab

The movie just came out. So knowing the way things work with MA, they'll never get it launched before the world ends anyway...

7. The idea is sound. But the film....utter nonsense. Purelly a measurment of time spanning eons. All 2012 is, going into the house of aquarius, following the waterbearer into the house he enters. 2015 a famous guy is comming back to rule the planet. The planet wont be destroyed like in the film exept for exactly 1005 years. End of times, is NOT the end of the world. Just the end of time for man as he measures time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.