Worlds longest beta test !

Discussion in 'The Black Hole' started by McCormick, Dec 16, 2012.

Worlds longest beta test !

1. MindArk defenitly deserves this award !

93.8%
  2. MindArk has not worked hard enough to recieve this award (yet) !

6.3%
  1. For a lOOooOooong time I ignored the nazi dictatorship-moderation of the Planet Calypso Forum,
    because I never ever had any problems with my random, sarcastic/humorous threads.
    Never, ever.
    In the past few weeks I have seen a lot of bans of well known Entropians on PCF.
    Today Serica of PCF decided to delete my vote-thread on the Planet Calypso Forum, because it was considered "full of whining".
    It was just another random, sarcastic/humorous thread by me.
    Noone ever complained, I got tons of +Reps, ppl voted etc. etc. etc.
    Oh and yes, this is really me, Le BigMc :
    [​IMG]
    Im no longer proud of beeing a part of PCF and requested to be banned immediately.
    [​IMG]
    And as I cant (and dont want to) post my thoughts on PCF anymore, Ill raise my voice through entropiaplanets from now on.
    Sorry for the long blabla, but it was long overdue.
    And now, feel free to vote. ;)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 19, 2012
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Tass

Tass Administrator

Voted 'they deserve it'. I want to see the press release they create after getting this award.

• Like Like x 1
  3. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Yep that would be a fun one Tass (might even have to do it for them).
    And McCormick I'm sure the EP members are happy to have you here :)

4. EwoK

EwoK Southern Fortress Engineering

Bring your fun and sarcasm here or to PAF Macca. We appreciate a good laugh.

5. Love the Mccormick videos.

6. You ought to move your 'content of the oblivion' thread over here too. ;)

I think I got that on a video a while ago in youtube just in case they decide to hit the delete button. Actually, you should set up a full blog on it. Love you stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ay ay Captain ! =)

8. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

IT's be most welcome here, McC, as is anyone else. :) (But then you knew that)

9. Ok, Ive done it. Now it only needs to be placed in the right place on this forum... :)

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/content-of-oblivion-the-blog.8465/

• Like Like x 1
  10. Okay, let me trivialize it be renaming "nazi-moderation" to "dictatorship-moderation" then.

11. I hope you can enjoy the posts of me about the present PE as well. ;)

12. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

yay! We get the McCormick! :DDD :laugh:

I guess this is sort of thing we get with new players being mods. They just don't "get it". Sorry it had to end that way for you. I want to see the threads now haha. I guess I'll go google. I like the idea of the worlds longest beta test award. That's quite funny and I'm sure even MA would think so. Jon Bates seems to have a pretty good sense of humour when it comes to that kinda thing certainly. I seem to remember him commenting on one of his "raps" before. ;) I still love this one:

"Its a white ball of healing light.... I don't think so" ^_^

THIS ISN'T A SEMINAR!!!! (everything is falling apart)

You know what I'd like to see actually? Some sort of way all the planet forum's could be "their own" but also a way that those "who want to" can see all their content through a sort of meta forum. hehe thats probably just me though ;)

Wistrel

• Like Like x 1
  13. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

sorry to go OT but I was just reminded about how cool all the old facial expressions were and wanted to share. It is of course a Mr McC video :laugh:

14. Oh yeah, that were the times =)

15. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

Sorry if this is OT, but THIS is my favorite McC video (even though I'm a HUGE fan of everything he does), and I think he should now make one like this Gangnam Style. :biggrin:

16. This commercial seemed sarcastically appropriate.

Just swap smartphone for virtual release

17. EwoK

EwoK Southern Fortress Engineering

I hope they bring all the facial expression etc back with this new avatar update

18. Where McCormick goes, I will follow :)

• Agree Agree x 3

19. :D !!! (most) Honest commercial I have seen so far.... @_@

Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.