Wistrel's Annual "What is going on?" Thread...

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Wistrel, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

[​IMG]

2. 2012 announcement :
    Citizenship & Housing System
    Development of these systems was unfortunately delayed in 2013 due to the critical infrastructure upgrades taking quite a bit more development time than anticipated, along with several other projects receiving higher priority in the second half of 2013 and early 2014. This project now is now tentatively planned for release in Q4 of 2014.

2015 announcement :
    Citizenship & Housing System
    Development of these systems was unfortunately delayed in 2014 due to the critical infrastructure upgrades taking quite a bit more development time than anticipated, along with several other projects receiving higher priority in the second half of 2014 and early 2015. The housing system will be implemented incrementally, starting in mid-2015.

Do I sense a copy paste there ? ;p

3. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

:openmouth:

4. The "promised" announcement of an announcement about announcing something about announcements about "political-pets-stuff" in week 2 of march did not happen.

Hallelujah !

5. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

praise the lord

6. Ya, rabbits, sausage dogs pandas and cats. Hallelujaaaah !!!!!

The Eudorain Devil does indeed look cute ;p
    Then again I wanted to tame Atrox or Araneatrox.

But I guess they are preparing ComPet for android now...somehow...

7. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I'll believe it when I see it.... (therefore I will never believe it)

8. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

:rabbit::thumbup: :idea::naughty: :sneaky:

9. Got this on another PC on youtube today...not sure if its trying to troll or just dumb...

own company.jpg

10. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Well you could say the resellers are running a business... they can't be having fun standing at Twin all day like that.

11. Ya, multiple accounts, thats official. :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.