Wishlist: House of the Dead Mission

Discussion in 'ROCKtropia' started by Dalas, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Dalas

Dalas ANF Master & "Death Limited" Healer

So, I just posted in NEVERDIE's wishlist thread over at the Rocktropia Forum and wanted to share my idea with the good people in the EP community as well. Here's the link to the thread and what I wished for:

2. Ozi

Ozi Planet Arkadia - CEO

That's a realy cool idea!

It fits the planet really well, is something very different to anything else in EU and could be a real drawcard to Rocktropia.

Would make for some cool video's to throw up on Youtube too.

3. John BD

John BD Subwoofers rock.

hmm although i do see some fun happening on the idea it is rocktropia and is not horrortropia.

i would have rather seen something like city of legends where u can find info on legendary bands and maybe listen to some music of them.
    At this moment the view of rock is only metal realy while so many more themes and styles can be aplied.
    A missed chance as not everyone wants dead zombys and vampire chicks running around them, blue suede shoes, petycoats and hotrods are also a thing that should be there.

4. Dalas

Dalas ANF Master & "Death Limited" Healer

Very true! It's weird how the theme actually revolves around horror related stuff on ROCKtropia. I know there is a link between horror movies/themes and rock music because artists take their inspiration from horror movies or even try to create a horror-theme in their appearances.

Still, when NEVERDIE talks about Rocktropia, there's usually a focus on music. I assume that's because the horror theme is easier to implement than the high-tech, high-expense (and high-risk?) music elements of the planet which will come later I assume.

My idea (or something similar) would work in Rocktropia as it is today, but perhaps it wouldn't when Rocktropia finds its feet and spreads its wings as a standalone planet with its own musical (not horror!) theme?

Funny to see this thread getting posts now by the way :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.