Wish to recreate your avatar?

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by Burgerman, Oct 2, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Since there were some issues with the graphical settings after the VU 10.0 release, you might not have been satisfied with how your avatar turned out. If you are interested in recreating your avatar again, we will now offer you another opportunity to enter the recreation room.

How do I take part in this offer?
    Submit a Support Case under the case category "Avatar" within one week from today and refer to this news. Your Support Case needs to be submitted no later than 2009-10-09.

I created my account before the Version Update 10.0, will I again get the full range of modifications options?
    Yes, if you created your account before the VU 10.0, you will be allowed all options for changing the appearance of your avatar. Accounts created after the VU 10.0 will get the standard modification options.

Please note: Your current look will be lost and your avatarâ??s appearance will be randomized when entering the avatar recreation room. You will have to redo all settings.

https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/pages/2009/10/02/1285/index.xml

• Like Like x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.