Who is going to change there Avatar?

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by IronKnight, Aug 17, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

The cut-throat syndrome is still there in bright light C I am sure it is a glitch in the graphics. Will wait a couple of days and file support case but I think right now they are buried with support cases LOL. I am patient. Been through this before with MA. You just have to wait them out.
    p.s. I keep my helmet on LOL

• Like Like x 7
  2. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Indeed, you are the most patient person I have ever met. :)

:-\"

• Like Like x 5
  3. In the last VU at login my face was completely black, I looked like a black and white minstrel! If I zoomed right out whist looking at my front and then zoomed in slowly the face would resolve it's self.

In this VU, my entire body is like that if I ramp the graphics up to higher than it has self selected but that also resolves it's self in time, normally just in time for me to CTD :). Have you tried lowering the graphics quality?

• Like Like x 5
  4. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

Your point?????????? :skillet:

• Like Like x 6
  5. Because MA has transfered the old avatar nearly exact to the new one i had only to lighten the skin a bit which was to dark in the previous version.

Here the new version :

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  6. IronKnight

IronKnight Let's go shoot something!

:confused:

How do I turn the camera to face my Avatar to take a screen shot?

:confused:

• Like Like x 3
  7. Anna

Anna Master of the Universe

You want to make omelette for me with that?

• Like Like x 3
  8. Just press the middle mouse button (and hold it down?) then turn the mouse as you like :)
    I bet there is a key for this also ;)

• Like Like x 7
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.