Who has been to Cyrene

Discussion in 'Planet Cyrene' started by nexus7, May 20, 2012.

1. Just wondering who on EU-C has been to Cyrene yet and what they think of it. The positives for me are that the creature/avatar interaction is really good, but the negatives are that you can go for miles without finding a mob :o

2. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

When was this exactly?What specifically brings good but the negatives are that you can go for miles without finding a mob o are that the creatureavatar interaction is to mind?

3. no idea mr bot, cyas lator aligator :)

4. I've been, it's still very buggy and I don't mean the insects! I quite enjoyed it their but there did not seem to be enough tough mobs, most of them were quite easy. Still they have not finished yet I will try again in a month or so.

5. Anna

Anna Master of the Universe

I went there, killed some small mobs, flew around for a while looking for something bigger, didnt find any, and left.

Not much of a first impression, hopefully it will be improved in the future

• Like Like x 2
  6. Sorry for late reply ppl, only I've recently moved again (again...) and haven't yet got a Net connection sorted out, relying on Net cafes atm...

Yer, I have similar reservations, but it's only in beta stage so hopefully it will get better. I also think some of the mobs are too easy, and not much high value loots either. Like Cee I also came across loads of moth like bugs and those funny Swamp Lurkers - probably related to my distant ancestors from the great marsh lol :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.