Which Skin

Discussion in 'About EU Chronicle' started by Phunkygeeza, Feb 21, 2010.

Tags:

I like this skin best:

Poll closed Mar 23, 2010.
  1. Enlighten

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Essential

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Graphite

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  4. I'd rather wait for the Ambience (current) skin to be ready

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Not having the time to master vBulletin 4 skins, I'm looking to purchase a skin for the site again.

The current skin comes from www.extremepixels.com, but unfortunately it hasn't been updated to V4 yet.

However 3 other ones have. I'm considering starting with one of these, and waiting for the original one to be converted.

Take a look here and vote on your preference!

• Like Like x 7
  2. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Good work Phunksta, always looking for ways to keep improving the site and keeping it fresh. :ok:

- enlighten looks too bright and hard to look at,
    - graphite looks great and the darker tones are restful to look at,
    - essential has nice colours but the bright bars and orange stripes pull attention away from the text.

Just mho, I vote for Graphite.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

Same here! Graphite looks the best of them. It would be a nice change to see some black. Right as Burger said: It is restful to look at :)

• Like Like x 6
  4. Anna

Anna Master of the Universe

Definetely graphite

• Like Like x 6
  5. Personally I think a bright look is more in line with what this site is about. It's not spot on, but I think Enlighten would fit the chronicle best of those three.

• Like Like x 8
  6. Bump!

Graphite in the lead so far then. I've always stayed away from dark skins as EF has a good selection of them, however under the circumstances it's looking like the way to go.
    I might even go for one of his deals and try to get a couple of them, maybe one dark one light? Dunno.

Anyway - BUMP - VOTE!

• Like Like x 9
  7. Is it possible to have several skins that we can choose from, so different people have different skins?

• Like Like x 10
  8. Anna

Anna Master of the Universe

This is commonly used feature on forums and ill give my vote to that :)

• Like Like x 10
  9. Indeed it is - the only restriction being that these skins are usually paid for. He has a good 'Buy 2 get 2 free' deal on right now though that I think I'm probably going to take advantage of :)

To be fair the only reason there aren't multiple ones here is that the current one is so heavily customised, and I'm soooo lazy I never got around to adding new ones. ;)

• Like Like x 8
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.