where does your avatar name come from

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by slartybartfass, Feb 19, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Hmmm.. I think I'll pass LOL ;)

• Like Like x 8
  2. Godthatfailed

Godthatfailed Organizer

i meant on girls here ,geez, dont get your opes up una ^^ hahaha

• Like Like x 2
  3. Kets

Kets Cranky Old EuC Reporter

An excellent read. I loved it. After reading Interview with a vampire I stumbled across Lumley's trilogy or quadrilogy and was hooked. Thanks for reminding me about that Phunky-one, as soon as I finish my current "Equal Rites" - Terry Pratchet - I'll give Necroscope another go.

:yahoo:

• Like Like x 10
  4. My ingame name is Jane Trinity Cougar.

I'm not so fond of the name Jane so I don't know why I chose it :-s
    I guess I wanted a more international name, than my real name wich is Petra.

Trinity... comes from the movie Matrix ofcourse :D

And cougar because I love cougars... or all kinds of cats, both big and small ones :)

• Like Like x 12
  5. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

Do year old females have ingame name is Jane Trinity Cougar?I am sorry to hear that you are not fond of the name Jane so he or she do not know why he or she chose it -sI guess he or she wanted a more international name than his or her real name wich is Petra.
    I like the way you talk.
    What are you wearing?
    :-) Can you think of a specific example?

6. Very nice and interesting thread btw. :)

(And shame on you, TalkerBot) :D

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2008
    • Like Like x 6
  7. Kets

Kets Cranky Old EuC Reporter

I have several sinks full of cats in my house, too. Gotta love 'em.

• Like Like x 6
  8. Thanks to Trinity and all others who appreciate this thread:).
    So Trinity's RL name is not so far away from mine, which is Peter. But truely Peter sounds more international than Petra. Nevertheless I choosed some else name for EU.

• Like Like x 6
  9. Chela was the name of a character I used to play in AD&D, too many years ago now, wish FRP games were still popular. If they are then it isn't where I live. It is the claw of a lobster or student in Hindu (I think).

Cee is the pronunciation of C, which in turn is an abreviation of Chela.

Bias is what you get if you use predictive text on a mobile phone and try to type the word "chap".

Thinking about it, I have been asked to explain this in game several times.

• Like Like x 9
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.