When Chippin is back, Will it be out or in?

Discussion in 'Professions and Skills' started by CycoKick, Oct 1, 2009.

When chipping is back, In or Out?

Poll closed Nov 30, 2009.
  1. Chipping In

7 vote(s)
    15.2%
  2. Chipping Out

9 vote(s)
    19.6%
  3. Humping a frog? (aka nothing)

30 vote(s)
    65.2%
  1. CycoKick

CycoKick Notorius cK

As the title says, as soon as chippin is added to the game again will you be chipping out, in or do nothing:coffee:

Now, Let me find out how to add a poll :jump:

2. Stave

Stave Guest

im currently undecided, i will most likely do nothing ans wait to see how the new planets turn out

3. Well........I have never chipped in........and Im not planning on chipping out...... And Frogs dont dont do it for me..... So I cant vote :dunno:

4. aridash

aridash large throbbing member

im not convinced many will be chipping out, if they were, there would be a bigger demand on ESI as people stockpiled.

5. Yirrk

Yirrk Who Speaks for the Earth?

Staying out of the game at least through the Holidays, to see how the new planets will work (If they ever arrive that is) before I make a decision.

6. yeah same opinion really. till then id rather not waste my money, plus there is far cry and farcry 2 to complete first :P

7. Do nothing probably. Maby buy some skills if the price is right.

8. Chopper

Chopper Sanctuary

I'm starting with dumping my mining and crafting skills.

9. kalanen

kalanen roadkill

bit of both i guess :)

10. - La -

- La - Via Dolorosa

Feels like a lot of sellout after implementation so a real drop in prices I guess so chippin in for me :loveshower:

11. Probably keep chipping out mining and hunting skills.

Or maybe wait a bit and see if hunting suddenly becomes 1000 times more fun with the new event system they have promised for 2 years.

12. I guess there will be a (temp) drop in skill prices so might be a good price to buy some.

13. wait and see (do nothing).

Pehaps if prices drop on some may buy some to replace what i chipped out last year.

But the price would have to be really enticing since I'm really against putting any more $ into EU at this time since I'm not pleased at all with the way they are running the economics of the game.

Doing poll on other forum, but will place results here as well, and so far numbers I'm seeing are not in line with their "official" financial statements, but more in line with entropia tracker numbers and people's guestimates.

Tough question as to what to do really if skills are loaded on to market. Would buying them up be a bad investment at this time?

14. Chipping out, imagin that?

All that time sat at your pc..all those hours .. those years.. wasted.

wow :eek:

I couldnt do it :cool:

15. CycoKick

CycoKick Notorius cK

You would just up and leave like your brother :P

tbh, im not sure wether ill be chippin in or out yet. Either one, or commit myself more or leave while I still can, Altough that point passed a couple years ago..:(

16. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

I don't think things will change when it comes to what I used to do. When I'm in lack of money I chip some out - when I have too much I chip in ... guess how much I chipped in? :boxer: jk ... not that much :spank:

Anyway, it seems that the chipping is bugged? Didn't really get what is wrong. But skills dropped in prices the last year and everytime I chipped out I regretted it incredibly much - which makes me think twize. If they can't sell for a proper value anyway, it might just be better to keep them for now.

17. Coachman

Coachman RESCUER

Humping a frog of course. Some frogs are so cute I noticed last time i was in France.:evil:

No seriously. If skill prices are going really low I will be tempted to get some. But I dont feel any real need to do anything at all. Im quite happy as it is

[​IMG]

18. Frogs (Tripudions) do it for my Ava, so I won't chip skills in or chip skills out. They're fattening anyway, hard for Ze to keep his waist line with all the chips around the place. :p

19. Problem is....soon as chipping is back many will chip-out. MA is at the mo paranoid bout losing clients me thinx. Skill prices bottoming out? I smell a conspiracy here. They may be working on it, so that peops cant easilly just chip out, up and go. Probably would do just about anything to protect their greed for profit, without having to make the game fully player friendly. They would want to see cash only comming in and no pec going out. Goodbye gaming -fun and innocent entertainment.

20. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Chipping has been possible for a few weeks again now...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.