Planet Cyrene: What's Cyrene up to?

Discussion in 'Planet Cyrene' started by Tass, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Tass

Tass Administrator

[​IMG]

-> http://cyreneforum.com/threads/unfinished-business-part-3.331/

NPC companions? Parties? :eek1:

• Like Like x 2
  2. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

PETS! Could this be the return of the taming system? It would be awfully nice to finally be able to actually use the hundreds of dollars I spent on that over 2 years ago before taming wass just frozen (after it had been pretty usefless in its implementation to begin with).

Selling whip skills at boxes?

3. I have new thruster for my VTOL! I will be on Cyrene 1 April all going to plan! I will take many sceenshots and a few vids! Then the mystery of Cyrene will be revealed, ha, ha! :biggrin:

4. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

Well, if you make it to Cyrene on April 1st, please post and let us know if you got there, because we aren't launching Cyrene until May 1st. :wink:

You might be in a holding pattern for a while ... hope you have lots of oil. :biggrin:

5. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Ed is a funny guy :-) I'm afraid he lied to you but we know what he's upto. April 1st it'll launch :tiphat:

6. Ahh - I meant May 1st - sorry ;) That's good though, gives me more budgeting room :)

7. Apparently they're 'living robots' as well and will be tamable?. I just hope they won't have the habit of following colonists around when hunting solo or something and distract you just at the wrong moment...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.