What will happen 10th? (the notes, AB&C etc)

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Man-Of-Honour, Nov 9, 2007.

Tags:
  1. So once again we have a place and date, just missing the time, but that will come.

The notes says now:
    10th November
    Time missing

6140/9802 is the Outpost called Nus Lull

Nus Lull:
    Summer residence of a famed professor from the Zoological Institute on Calypso. The professor disappeared around the time of the great Atrox Egg and his whereabouts are thought to have great bearing on the outcome of ahh... the egg!

So I bet my orange pyjamas on that place.

Good Luck Guys

• Like Like x 7
  2. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

What will happen 10th? (the notes, AB&C etc)

Do you mean you and me have?What specifically brings the Outpost called Nus Lull Nus Lull Summer residence of a famed professor from the Zoological Institute on Calypso to mind? Who told you that? Tell me more. How much would you bet?Glad to hear it.

3. Cooool! 8)

4. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

Yup the place and date are set. Bunny is going to camp out there tonight and will be there from the weeee hours of the morning. The time might not be advertised in time. I wonder if they can really tie this ABC thing in with "The Egg". ND took "The Egg" to "The Ball" lol nothing happened. :rolleyes: Maybe he should bring it to Nus Lull tomorrow.

5. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

Re: What will happen 10th? (the notes, AB&C etc)

Blimey. Tell me more. Are they exactly the same? Can we get back to business?
    Who are "they" again?Where did ND take The Egg to The Ball lol nothing happened?What if it didn't happen?

6. Hmmmm, all so very interesting. . . .

7. I hope someday someone. takes this whole happening and turns it into a shorter story without all the nonsense that is said in the threads. I love the mysterie but the useless 'info' (like : "I bet you it is the donkey" or stuff like that) has made me give up the whole thread reading part. I also haven't heard anything about the proffessor and the egg yet. But if it involves a thread with 1K reply's I will pass :P

Ill try to check Nus Lull tomorrow. Maybe I will meet more of you guys ^_^
    See you there

I don't think it will very crowded with mob if it is @ that place because it's directly under a turret.
    Is it possible that just like with the previous notes the numbers need to be switched?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2007
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

I would almost bet my booties that Nus Lull is the right place. There will be a lot of people there I am sure. If we get another large spawn like last time then the turret is useless LOL.

Hmmmm this picture was on the wall inside the dwelling. Maybe Nessie will show up. :rotfl:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  9. You've been in the house aswell ^_^
    I logged off standing on the second floor looking @ the place it all should happen.

I wonder.. was that house open before? I've never noticed it.
    Oh... and the basement is a little bit flooded. Hope the furniture wont rot ;)

10. Hehe I agree with you jaw, they should definitely have made the story shorter, I don't really bother anymore. It's like one said in EF:

Spot on! :D

• Like Like x 2
  11. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

Here is the times as posted on EF Forum

decodes in to 52 65 65 65 = 1000 = in hex 01:30 CET and 00:30 MA time.

The last meeting was in Swedish time so not sure if this is accurate.

• Like Like x 5
  12. oke that will be an early one (like in 30 minutesfrom now) or a verry late one (tommorow late night).

I got enough free time to see what happens. :P

Thanx Bunny

13. Thats what i hear too 00.30 tonight :banned:

14. Ok... this was a major anticlimax LOL

• Like Like x 2
  15. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

Now I would stay interested in watching grass grow and paint dry but they are about to loose me with this storyline. :-(. Geeeeze all I can say is that it was a half a--ed revival. I kept waiting for them to pass the collection plate. Damn MA, you got to do better then this. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
  16. It was a meeting for religious people I guess. I heard lots of names and words flying by that I only hear when Jehovas are anoying me when I'm in a rush.

I took screenies to get the stuff ABC where saying. And after some researching I figured out some stuff. ANYWAY. I've opend a new thread. Feel free to ad and/or correct the info if you like.

http://www.eu-chronicle.com/showthread.php?t=4478

• Like Like x 4
  17. I'm glad I've given up on this nonsense ;-)

• Like Like x 2
  18. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

:-) I'm gladyou're glad .
    May God bless you.

19. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Hallelujah - TalkerBot has found religion. :rotfl:

• Like Like x 7
  20. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

This is written in EU EULA. MA is breaking their own rule by bringing religion in EU.

-rep MA. And a big -rep... I'm totally disappointed... :(

I agree with you Erach. It isn't worth it anymore to deal with the EU story...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2007
    • Like Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.