What type of gamer are you?

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Tass, Dec 9, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

Hi,

lulz ;-)

Have fun!

• Like Like x 1
  2. What kind of gamer am i: one im late for i spend to much time playing games from getting up to going bed.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

i did the test and not really surprisingly I was mostly explorer , a good bit socializer, a wee bit achiever and 0% killer :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. I answered all 30 questions so I have more patience than I thought, which is good for me ;) I got this:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. narfi

narfi Lost

gamerDNA.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  6. Zya

Zya

Results as requested:
    S: 73% E: 67% A: 60% K: 0%

• Like Like x 1
  7. EwoK

EwoK Southern Fortress Engineering

E: 80% S: 73% A: 40% K: 7%

Explorer Socializers are the glue of the online world. Not only do they like to delve in to find all the cool stuff, but they also enjoy sharing that knowledge with others. Explorer socializers power the wikis, maps, forums and theory craft sites of the gamer world.

8. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

I thought I would do this test again and see how it compares last time I took it. However, I got stuck with first question. Suppose you don't really agree with any of given choices then what? This is where these kind of tests fall down I think because your thinking or rather how you are supposed to think is already prescribed and doesn't allow for true diversity that there is in real life.

Usually on these type of tests I think the result I get is probably spurious.

9. [​IMG]

0% killer ;-)

:thumbsup:

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.