What has been going on lately?

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Acronoid, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Hello everyone
    It has been long time since I left; well, at least it feels like that.
    Prolly only a year or something, or is it two. Ahh who cares.

But I'm back, well sorta. Only for a couple of months I guess.
    Like hibernating, until spring arrives; or RL needs me full-time again.

In mean time; Happy new year; and may you all have a good year full of new adventures and breakthroughs,
    a good health, lots of love and enlightenment.

2. Prolly 1 year ?

Well, to be honest, you missed nothing then, in terms of huge updates. :D

They still work on the "compets game", postponed and canceled other stuff because of it.
    Ya, that sums it up.

3. Compets are new to me; so is taming. and rings and boxes in web-shops.

So except of pets with annoying sounds and a silly web game a 12 year old would find too childish, nothing really changed much.

But since when did they make invisible armor a feature? It used to be a bug.
    And universal ammo? at least they're simplifying I guess.
    Explosive BPs are funny too; makes the one armed bandid, ehh the crafting machine even more accessible wand faster to lose peds.

Hmm, everything else is pretty much the same. the majority paying for the minority and MA stealing idea's from Blizzard, EA and other companies with psychopathic CEO's.

Well, let's just see how much money I can make by spring :)

4. Hum, you must have bene away for more then 1 year then ^^

But ya, that pretty much sums it up.

5. I think I already walked into a booby-trap by reposting one of McCormicks posts on PCF.
    Well anyway; towers and ATH's will come my way.
    Wish I could give Taco a hug though.:hug:

• Hussked Hussked x 1
  6. THEN TELL ME WHO ASKED YOU TO POST IT....then maybe we can hug.

7. Nobody; it isn't the first time that I repost something from here on PCF.
    although all those posts had a tendency to get deleted...

8. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Hehe, Acro! Welcome back at our home of retirees. A good new year to you too!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Hiya Acro

10. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

No nothing happens now. Major updates are minor updates. The armour was this year's big chrstmas sale. It was a way of MA selling something with zero effort. Take normal armour and remove the model and change the stats job done. Money please.

11. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Quite

12. Quite quite.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I just parked my avatar at Memorial Island.
    this is one place in Entropia that looks truly beautiful; and it makes me miss summer.
    I miss my darling dear; so far away. We're working on being able to be together (green card stuff...). Time to concentrate on that.
    I think the time has come to hibernate my avatar, until next winter (metaphorically or not)

see you all in a while.
    Acro

14. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Bye bye I've never been to memorial island... or maybe I did in the first year or so... I've not been since Crytopia though for sure

15. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Me and my sister hung out there sometimes with our boats because there was a small nice beach and a TP nearby. Good music and whiskey and black bikinies. We were always alone there. Kristin always sank her Mustang there ... lol! No one was really interested in this place. Too sad.

16. The most interesting thing is, that the so called "events" are getting initiated so fast in a row these days,
    players got no time to complain and/or focus on the earlier "problems" anymore. They are forced to rush straight into the next money wasting event.
    And they will do it. Only some people started to ignore these "events".

So they rush into the next event, to complain again...just to enter the very next event. And so on.

And even with the usual problems involved, there already excited discussions about this "awesome" Maffoid Event right now...and how lvl 100 mobs could drop all the nice stuff...and that noone could SEE this coming...even some oldtimers involved. And some addicted fanboys ofc.

"Yay, keep depositing, keep this mess running, we need $ to get this game running."
    "If you dont deposit and dont play 24/7 you suck and have no right to talk!"
    "Im a depositor, I keep this game alive"

A sad trend if you ask me. And it actually works. Just like candycrush.

The most support tickets candy crush got to answer are "My deposit didnt get through, help".
    The most rare support tickets are about gameplay improvements, wishes and bugs. Like, nonexistent.

I dont SEE the excitement in this Maffoid event. Same for the robot event. A wall of text, called story line and thousand additional mobs added that must be killed.

Migration was fun once and the "Hogglo MAss Test" brought me tons of space skills and I globaled a lot.
    Other then that...Entropia could do better in terms of storyline, excitement, design, sci-fi scenario etc. blah who cares, they 1st need our money. xD

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.