What happens to items sold through a TT?

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by nexus7, Feb 25, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Hi;

This may seem like a silly question. When you sell things through a TT the buyer is obviously MA, but what actually happens to the items, what does MA do with them?:)

2. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

Looted Items??

I would think they are the items that people get in loots. Seems like a recycle bin LOL I could be wrong though.

3. Many thanks Bunny. That is interesting. So the amount and type of loot going around for a given period, is dependant on how much MA gets through TT's? That must be it, where else does the loot come from?

4. All items go to Lootius in TT-heaven :angel: . There He determines wich items have been good and will be looted again and wich items dissappear to the unknown depths of the Entropia Universe... :53:

5. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

LOL

Same opinion

6. Do you remember Tron?

Can you remember Tron?

TT items > NUL

7. Sorry for late reply. Yes I remember Tron - anyway I 75% believed that items sold through TT's did end up in the 'loot pool' when I made the initial post but I wasn't sure.
    About 'TT items > NUL'. That's an interesting possibility phunksta, you mean they just go vamoush, dissappear? Or have i read that wrong?

Many thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.