Welter out, Andinsson in!

Discussion in 'MindArk' started by AlphaGeek, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Details soon

• Like Like x 1
  2. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Interesting. Let's hope the new guy has a refreshing look at player retention and cost to play and makes a few neccessary changes.

In any case, we at EntropiaPlanets would like to welcome Mr. Johan Andinsson on board.

3. Tass

Tass Administrator

http://www.mindark.com/press/press-releases/documents/pressmeddelande-vd.pdf

Google Translating (and Tass ironing out):

Johan Andinsson takes over as new CEO of MindArk PE AB

Johan Andinsson takes over the position of President of the MindArk PE AB on 1 September 2011. John joins us from Valentine & Byhr Advertising Agency AB, where he was Executive Officer conducting a comprehensive restructuring of the business with very positive results. John has extensive experience in Communications, PR and Design and he held various management positions in such areas at Form Tech Inc., Cliff Design AB Design Communication AB.

John is born in 1972.

Johan Andinsson succeeds MindArk `s founder and majority owner, Jan Welter Timkrans, which remain in the company's board.

During his term as CEO Jan Welter Timkrans established the company as
    one of the leading companies in the so-called MMOG industry, Massive Multiplayer Online Games, with the company's technical platform Entropia Platform and the virtual world Entropia Universe as a base for the development of different game concepts.

"We now see a new phase in its development after the first two periods in the form of establishment and development of product concepts and technology platforms that have created the foundation for growth with profitability. In the coming period, the company will focus on the development of its partnership strategy in which independent players in the market independently operate and develop their own game concept and where MindArk offers the infrastructure in the form of Entropia Universe and the Entropia Universe Platform.

In hiring Johan Andinsson, the company has now the skills necessary for the consolidation of operations with the objective to create growth and sustainable profitability. The overall mission of John is to prepare the company for the planned IPO in late 2012 and take all necessary measures to ensure quality in processes and partner relationships, "said Fred Rosenthal, chairman of the board.

For information contact the Chairman, Fred Rosenthal, e-mail:
    fred.rosenthal @ telia.com or telephone: +46 705 285346

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.mindark.com/investor-rel...ts/kallelse-extra-bolagsstämma-2011-09-19.pdf

Google Translating:

Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting of MindArk PE AB (publ)

Shareholders of MindArk PE AB, 556640-4769, called an extraordinary general meeting on Monday September 19, 2011 at. 15:00 in the company's offices at South Allégatan 1 in Gothenburg. The premises open for registration
    at 14:00.

Notification etc.

Shareholders wishing to attend the meeting must notify no later than Tuesday 13 September 2011, at. 12:00. Notification can made in writing to MindArk PE AB, Järntorget 8, SE 413 04 Gothenburg, per phone 031-60 72 60, fax 031-13 60 16 or by e-mail economy@mindark.com and should include name, social security / Number, address and registered shares. The notification shall also
    relate to any advisors, as a shareholder intends to lead the meeting.

Right to participate at the meeting will be notified owners that are registered in the Euroclear AB (former VPC AB) shareholders on Tuesday, 13 September 2011. Shareholders who have registered their shares shall, in order to participate in the meeting, ensure that the shares are registered either Euroclear by Tuesday 13 September 2011. Such registration, which may be temporary, should be requested from the trustee well before this date. Note that procedure also applies to shareholders using a bank's share deposit and / or trading via the Internet

Of agents needed a warrant. If the proxy issued to a legal entity, a certified copy of one, not older than one year old; registration for the legal person
    attached. Power of attorney and any registration certificate should be in advance of the Meeting sent to MindArk PE AB.

Issues at the EGM:
    1. Election of Meeting Chairman
    2. Preparation and approval of electoral register
    3. Election of one or two
    4. Determination whether the Meeting has been duly convened
    5. Approval of agenda
    6. Determining the number of Board Members
    7. Election of Directors and Chairman
    8. Adjournment
    Proposal for resolution regarding item 7 above brought by Jan Welter Timkrans as shareholders.

4. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

5. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

6. Tass

Tass Administrator

"restructuring", "consolidation", ...

That sounds more like Johan has been hired as some kind of insolvency practioner. Cash out! ;)

7. This is all very interesting. Being the cup half full type that I am i'm kinda excited. That also could be cause If Entropia were to blow up i would loose some profit but still have profited from playing. Also there is www.firefallthegame.com comming out that is kind of a back up.

Being an advertising guy in charge though i'm hoping he takes advantage of that and puts more advertising in game and makes game play less costly to others.

• Like Like x 1
  8. FatherJack

FatherJack El Diablo

Whomever he is I hope he can end the stupid ATH's and improve the general loot returns - ATH should be once a year events not once a month, player retention is key to survival for this aging MMO - it's not rocket science, hell make me CEO I'll make changes where they are needed!

• Like Like x 3
  9. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

The game looks cool!! ;) A little too cartoonie for me but it is sweet!! :p

10. Puck

Puck Puck

CAO couldve handled that. Seems JWT's vision no longer entertained the board. So bring in a local Goten boy that has a nack for promotion and design firm agendas...

11. Tass

Tass Administrator

Almost forgot about the Extraordinary General Meeting today. Luckily EntropiaToday reminded me. ;)

12. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Oo cool!!!

13. As always Im a little late in commenting, as todays Entropia doesnt have as much "interesting" news as the old one had. So let me introduce my belated comment on this one :

"Ooohhhh Johan Andinsson using the force now (wait, its already Jan again, right?)...Steve Shannon from General Motors was also supposed to make Entropia grow again, back then. But..."

I guess Shannon has left long ago or just got exchanged with the "new" board recently !?

Btw. ever heard of the "Shannon-Entropy" ? x'D *fanfare*

Good to SEE there is utter chaos in the office as well as in the universe. -_-

GO MA !

• Like Like x 1
  14. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

That was ages ago and quite the drama! I remember Kim (Jan's son) commenting too. David is in charge these days iirc and Jan is something else important but maybe not quite head honcho. All we need now is Marco back! (I miss Marco - its not as funny without him somehow)

Wistrel

15. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

David was put into the CEO role after Jan convinced a party holding just enough shares to assist him getting the majority vote (I believe this party is a Swiss bank, but couldn't find a source to back that up) to give him their trust, and thus he was able to retake the CEO position.

Subsequently, the whole board was fired, Jan became chariman of the board, and David Simmonds became CEO.

I for one find it naive to assume that Jan no longer calls the shots, but hey, that's just me.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I for one find it naive to assume that Jan no longer calls the shots, but hey, that's just me.

well... you never know... we still don't have motor bikes... and I seem to remember he wanted those ;)

(I'm not actually seriously suggesting this means anything though ;) )

17. humbly awaiting a mccormick remake of something like

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.