We need info on Tier Increase Rate

Discussion in 'EntropiaPlanets Wiki' started by RAZER, Sep 23, 2010.

1. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

I have been looking through the list of missing pages in the wiki and have been solving a lot of those pages with redirects. There is 1 item in the top 10 of missing pages that I can't redirect and that's the page about TIR or Tier Increase Rate.

link:
    http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/Tier_Increase_Rate

I wanna ask anyone that has some good idea about TIR to make a nice wiki page for this or just copy and paste some useful stuff in there so other people can work from there.
    Just click the EDIT button on the top right of the page and type some useful stuff or add links or make a fancy wiki page from it if you know how. All help is needed and appreciated.

There is a lot of work still to be done in the wiki and we are working very hard to get all the new stuff in asap, but this means some of the 'old' stuff is lagging behind, so I wanna ask your help on this one. If you add enough stuff to the wiki you will get yourself a Wiki Wookie badge to show people you are helping the community.

2. Hi Razor,

I'm sorry I don't have any useful info on TIR. As a matter of fact I've been searching for the answer too. In my honest opinion - shouldn't MA be the ones releasing this info? I mean seriously, we shouldn't be required to reverse engineer every single calculation that MA has implemented. I'd also like to know how all the other 50+ stats affect our characters other than the typical text that is displayed i.e numerical form (facts and figures).

It seems to be bad design to make the player base try to replicate the different calculations (for basically every stat in the game).

If MA actually has released info on TIR, SIB and avatar stats then please someone post the link so that we can all see it! Oh and I did see the SIB weapon chart which was really helpful, but what about other tools - FAPS, mining gear etc.

3. RAZER

You might be right there, but finding out all the stuff is one of the things that I like about this game, it's the great unknown :)
    Anyway the stuff Amber posted is very usefull indeed, but I would like some more info on TIR in the wiki.

4. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Agreed many people like the investigating and finding out answers for themselves. Also it can be good when there is a community approach to finding such info...

I placed a bit of info in the wiki.

5. RAZER

seen that George, thanx for the help

6. RAZER

7. would the cost to tier a tt fist be helpful?
    I got ped value needed for each tier increase 0.1-0.2 on two complete tier levels for my fists with the tier stats on the weapon itself for that level ofc. (or did I misunderstand the thread?)

if that would be helpful I can just paste it here.

8. RAZER

yes it would !!!

9. The ped value is "reset" once I it gone up .1 so for this fist tier 2.2 have had a total cost of 220.29 +21.15=241.44Ped (hope you understand now)
    The figures below is from a fist with tier three stats: 169 as you can see here

220,29ped until 2.1
    21,15ped until 2.2
    84,69ped until 2.3
    17,46ped until 2.4
    294.24ped until 2.5
    334,36ped until 2.6
    42,46ped until 2.7
    596,74ped until 2.8
    77,17ped until 2.9

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And these figures are from another tt fist with tier one stats: 146 as you see here

5.49ped until 0.1
    12,71ped until 0.2
    1,87ped until 0.3
    19,68ped until 0.4
    26,95ped until 0.5
    2,30ped until 0.6
    1,78ped until 0.7
    1,04ped until 0.8
    147,43ped until 0.9

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Working on tier two and tier four on both these fists, but so far I used them all the time without enhancers so have to keep doing that until I unlock the next tier or the figures might be screwed up so will probably take a while... (1200ped+ and the first fist is only at 3.3, now you know how slow it is lol)

10. Well let's see there are some things i know

-the higher the tier rate the faster the tier increases (200 is better then 40)
    -the higher the tier the slower the tier increases (tier 2.1 goes slower then tier 0.1)
    -mf/of gain tiers the fastest
    -om/md gain tiers the slowest

something i suspect
    -the higher the tier rate the faster your enhancers get used up

11. I disagree with this.

I used some very high TIR X1's (1k - 2.5k+) when I was doing the Longtooth missions, and runs of 750 PED ammo before repairs. There were times when I did back to back runs and had no enhancers (I to VI) break, and others where I might have 1 or 2. There didn't appear to be any difference on the number of enhancers I broke on the 1k+ TIR X1s compared to those with TIRs in the mid hundreds or one with TIRs in the range of single digits to 30ish.

12. Still want more info? (a shameless bump so I remember this thraead ;))

13. Neuromancer

Neuromancer Brainstormers Official Brain Glue

Do you want the recipes? It would probably really overload the thread. But on the other hand it might be a bit of a warning/wake up call to someone who is considering tiering a UL pistol to tier 3. Like me.

Also not related but curious.

Are the ewe40s bugged after tier 2.1 or so? I've put literally 1000s of ped of ammo through a ewe40 tier 2.2 and it hasn't moved.

14. Be happy you can buy ammo and not run in and repair every 16.49ped... (you will see soon why I say this (I hope soon))

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.