Wang's Hut

Discussion in 'Trading & services' started by WangXiang, Jun 22, 2011.

1. I have a beach house in Crystal Bay and installed there two shopkeepers filled with a bunch of new items.

Position: 136308, 83615 - WSW of Crystal Bay TP

[​IMG]

Carbines: Sollomate Kangoo, Sollomate Tasmo

Pistols: EWE EP-11 Self-reliant, EWE EP-14 Nebula, EWE EP-16 Protector, EWE EP-17 Bodyguard, Breer P1a (L), Emik S50 (L), Isis HL14 (L)

Rifles: B.A.M.F ZA2 (L), B.A.M.F ZA3 (L), B.AM.F ZK4 (L), B.A.M.F ZK6 (L), B.A.M.F ZK8 (L), Isis CB24 (L), RMG Diplomat 5 (L)

Support Weapons: Vumpoor Rx10 (L), Skildek P 40 (L), Skildek Gak 1500 (L), Skildek Viper (L)

Melee Weapons: Chikara Mudra Mk.I (L), Brutal Road Crew Axe (L), Rock n Roll Axe (L), Brutal Rock n Roll Axe (L)

Medical Tools: NEVERDIE HK Series 001 (L), NEVERDIE FA Series 001 (L), Omegaton Fast Aid FAP-50, Omegaton Fast Aid FAP-80

Mindforce: Cryogenic Attack Chip I (L), Regeneration Chip I (L), Regeneration Chip III (L), Teleportation Chip I, Teleportation Chip II

Armor Parts: Pixie Harness (M), Pixie Shin Guards (M), Pixie Shin Guards (F), Pixie Foot Guards (M), Shogun Foot Guards (M), Shogun Foot Guards (F)

[​IMG]

The male shopkeeper, located at the entrance, proposes firearms. The female shopkeeper on the balcony sells melee weapons, medical tools, chips and armor parts.

Prices are normally below mark-up :)

2. Hey Wang

I was there yesterday but get a message, that I was not invited :confused:

3. yeah you need to allow access

4. Crystal, Kitten, thank you very much for this information.

I have reset the access to PUBLIC (it was already the case - a bug?). I hope it works now.

You can try to visit Wang's hut again :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.