Version Update 9.2.1

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by Burgerman, Feb 6, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Version Update 9.2.1
    6 Feb 2008

The Entropia Universe is being updated with VU 9.2.1.

The Warlock presence on Beacon missions has been reduced.
    The Anti-Materiel rifles now correctly show their Limited status in the name.
    Updated textures in Crystal Palace Space Station.
    The connection to the Entropia FTP is more secure and each time a make up mask is uploaded, the connection is tested. If there is no contact you will receive an error message and you can then choose to cancel the upload.
    Fixed an issue which prevented make up masks to be equipped even if the upload was successful.
    Minor tweaks and stability updates.

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/en/rich/5377.html

• Like Like x 6
  2. Since this mini update weapons are only making a clicking sound when I use them, and they seem to miss a lot more often than usual... Might only need to relog though, I didn't have time to check that. Anyone else having the same problem?

• Like Like x 8
  3. Yup, me and slarty saw the same thing.

• Like Like x 6
  4. yeah. I decided to quit playing (for the next half an hour or so...). Sometimes I'm not able to hit a mob. even with a ful skilled (L) weapon :( but the ammo is blown in the wind.
    relog sometimes seems to help, but only for minutes (... by reading the last sentence again I think it does not have anything to do with log in/out).

So really heavy vaste of ammo

did not test sound, because turned off at my notebook, but no laserbeam or any kind of muzzle flash

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2008
    • Like Like x 6
  5. Kets

Kets Cranky Old EuC Reporter

My Justifier is working fine, sound and hits. But my pistol OM2732a1 is silent but is hitting targets.

• Like Like x 5
  6. Ive noticed this also. I think it is lag related. The problem is that your spending ammo and nothing is happening cause the server is lagging. The problem is that it seems to get "magically" lost in this lag and never amounts for anything.

• Like Like x 6
  7. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

The loss of certain sounds is not lag related. If it was it would apply to all sounds. This seems to be a possible problem with the update. We will know tomorrow if it is still happening. My miss rate was no different. Just the silent shooting. I thought MA had invented silencers LOL :D

• Like Like x 7
  8. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

This is how MA "magically" gets free PED into their pockets... :mad:

• Like Like x 4
  9. I wasnt talking about the missing sound but that shoot shoot shot miss miss miss. If your killing something and lag happens you can shoot all ya want and ammo will continue to be spent but nothing happens to the mob.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

The mini update fixed this bug. Nice to hear my guns again LOL. But I wonder what they messed up by fixing it hehehe :D

• Like Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.