Vehicles .... or not?

Discussion in 'The Black Hole' started by Lykke TheNun, Jun 22, 2010.

1. MistressArwen

MistressArwen Smile, makes someones day

Variety. Sizes. different purposes vehicles. Submarines and not only boats. I can imagine myself stepping into my own anti-grav car, mabe voice activation H.U.D. Sat nav GPS system linked to autopilot. With a scenic sequence and route in realtime. Option to switch to manual flight controls. With voice collision warning.

Just hope they bring beacons back, so socs can do beacon missions. Perhaps with a new twist in connection with anti grav cars or any land and air vehicles.

Estetics! For a space age collony like Calypso, that has achieved interstellar space-travel for so long, it is just estetically correct to have antigrav cars, dotting around in the Calypso skyline. If personalized transportations are to be implimented in a space age sci-fi society/colony, then one so far advanced, antigravitation vehicles shouldve been considdered in the very least. Also that this Colony has a history. The Robot Wars, Piracy, aliens and the colony that has evolved way beyond the primitive age of being in contact with these. Beacon missions is a good example and how we used to do them frequently.

Maybe, and Im just guessing here, they plan to slowly impliment these, for say " Virtual Evolotion". Takes some serious code to impliment as time goes by. For all we know FPC may just be waay ahead of us LOL.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.