Vehicles .... or not?

Discussion in 'The Black Hole' started by Lykke TheNun, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Corrianna Trina Xenophage

Corrianna Trina Xenophage Trained "Psycho&a mp; amp;quot;trop i

I learned long ago to not even bother logging in for "Events" run by Ma / FPC. They are either Uber fests with the same ole same ole getting all the main things to get, or they become total clusterfucks like we saw yet again.

I tend to not bother even logging in the first few days after a VU as It has become common practice for MA to screw the players over with several "Mistakes" every single one.

Usually all the suck ups praise MA for the first three days how wonderful they are then they trickle over to the other side after a long term player or one of the special players brings up what the big mistake was this time.

Then there is several days of suckholes calling people whiners..Whiners calling the others suck ups with a few posts inbetween with what the problem is. Then this last few months some dufus will start a "Petition" to do something they think will actually make MA sit up and give a shit about.

Then someone from MA / FPC will post feining sorrow for the problem stating they will fix it as soon as possible. A new patch will come out, people will again have trouble downloading it so yet another patch will be required and THEN and only THEN will it be sfe to log back into EU again to see what the final damage of what has now been taken from us really is.

How anyone who has played EU for more then 3 VU's can actually get excited about the next VU and not just cringe at the announcement remains a total mystery to me.

• Like Like x 1
  2. MistressArwen

MistressArwen Smile, makes someones day

I know sweet silly, I am pullin your leg also:)

3. MistressArwen

The servers will be temporarily unavailable while we implement the Entropia Universe Release 11.2.1 The servers will be taken down at:

2010-06-23 09:00 UTC
    Estimated downtime is 120 minutes. Content information will be published after the update.
    We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause
    i am kinda worried this may bring even more heartache and unpleasantness :( Why does FPC show us ugliness, is it mabe cos they are out of touch with the community?:mad:

its just...each time this comes up, my heart sinks and I feel nervous.

4. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Let's wait and see before we cry wolf ;)

I'm such an optimist :D

5. MistressArwen

Can u blame a gall for being a bit aprehensive and pessimistic? I mean cmon after so many epic fails do you realy expect them to do right this time? But I do admire your optimism in the face of hoplessness.

I am amused at the thought that all cars suddenly turn into antigravity flying cars, now that would be somethin huh?

6. 3 hours, hmm nice, but try to imagine how pissed i am, i spend 19 hours, i was tired and angry, and i get nothing. And i know many other people who spend 11-19 hours on waiting and trying to catch or to be traded by MA officials =/ Entropias life sux. :cry: :)

7. Optimism is mandatory in EU, or you won't ever go beyond that magical "3 month noob" limit - but then again, maybe we're just stupid... :D

8. MistressArwen

Well sir, I am way beyond that limit and no comment on the last bit of that statement :)

But ofc, I do understand or at least try to. As long as they dont mess around with the mining side of life, I can be content with that.

9. Hehe, being a miner helps a lot with the "being an optimist" part, for sure... but, more mining skills can kill the fun in that, too.

And, the post-cryengine maps with all the lyst and oil everywhere, the best spots now taxed and moved... wherever...

Well, that qualifies as "messed around with" imo...

10. MistressArwen

11. Being optimistic includes the ability to ignore certain things, don't you think? ;)

Including the ability to ignore the EULA... :D

12. I will never stop enjoying this forum. <3

13. MistressArwen

Broho from Hono, me thinx the same thing, beats TV annyday or losing peds for that matter. Time well spent :thumbup:

14. How did you know I was selling sex?
    Like seriously!? Do we have a mutual friend or something?

15. MistressArwen

I beg your pardon??? Youre not the only boy tryin to get into my pants. Get in line and abandon all hope!!!!:wise:

Mmmm, got a million peds?

Ahem! Mom u did not read this, youre fast asleep havin a nightmare, just trun around and switch channels:)

16. What? I never tried to get into your pants.
    I'm literally exchanging sex for cash with various clients...

17. MistressArwen

Maybe you shouldnt offer your services to a traumatized teenage girl.:rofl:

Maybe that works for you but I like to rather deposit and be assured of the peds on my card without the danger of possible stds tyvm:thumbup:

Flip that small little thingy right back and zip up, peops are starting to stare at you:nana:

18. Whaat?
    Obviously you must think very highly of yourself, and that's fine.
    But taking for granted that I want to do stuff in your pants well...
    I'd say that's rather extreme, wouldn't you agree?

On a second note, I've never offered anything, you said broho, I thought you meant "Bro-hoe" as in.. Male prostitute, hooker or whatever.

So there I was, believing you somehow knew what I do every now and then for cash, so I figured you must know some of my friends.
    But well, judging by your posts here you have A, never known them.
    Or B, accused them of wanting to have sex with you and therefor scared them away.

I on the other hand, is very rarely scared by girls / women, mainly because I can't make sense of them, which is why I can take this verbal harrassment.
    (I'm thinking about the zipper remark.)

19. MistressArwen

Ha! Ha! Ha! I was only tryin to find a word to rhyme with your home town:rofl: but face it, you started with "sex" and that threw me off.

I am sorry to have hurt your feelings, can you find it in you to forive me sweety?

20. Sure I can forgive you, I can't see any reason I shouldn't!
    Oh and.. I'm not really a prostitute :P But It's become my nickname ever since my ex gave me my Xbox 360...

I was actually gonna keep joking around with you but I gotta go and celebrate midsummer now and can't keep it up when I'm gone :P
    So this time you got it off easy, next time... Probably not so much! :P

Have a great midsummer everyone! Lot's of love from Sweden.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.