Planet Calypso News: Updated Prizes for Calypso Explorer Contest

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by EP-Newsbot, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Prizes offered for the Colonist Explorer Contest now also include a special "Colonist Black Issue Jumpsuit" (1st place) and a "Colonist White Issue Jumpsuit" (2nd place).

The "Colonist Black Issue Jumpsuit" does not currently exist in-game and the White Jumpsuit is the final reward in the Colonist Jumpsuit Mission Chain.

The map making competition continues till November 29. For details of the event and the full list of prizes please see the original post.

Source

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Interesting... more game upping please :D

3. San

San

Somehow this idea of status defined by the colour of your otherwise identical clothes has never found a foothold in my mind. Guess I'm just not collectivist material.

If they can't be arsed to offer the equivalent in universal ammo or something of actual value in exchange for outsourcing a not-so-small job...
    https://www.freelancer.com/contest/

4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Well the thing is...

1. the competition entries are of no actual use to them. They only benefit the player base
    2. They already have the information themselves. In fact... I'd like to hope that they have a software tool for defining where mobs are by marking out regions on a map already. Of course I could be wrong about this...

Wistrel

5. San

San

You're right... no value to them in getting information they already have... scratch that, they created themselves. Except the oil consumed when travelling miles and miles for gathering data, sure makes a difference if they get 3 people to do it or 100. But probably not enough for a decent payout anyhow. Don't know how much the rags are worth, not into that. Maybe it's good after all. But who is making maps while they're constantly changing things on the ground anyway? I don't understand it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.