Update 15 - 2 minute anticipation, ten minute test

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by McCormick, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

ROFL!

2. 666 it was.
    999 it will become.
    333 good posting to go!
    minus 1... :beerchug: 332.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

bridge_burningMA.png

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Creative x 1
  4. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Did hell freeze over! :eek (2)::cautious::sneaky::biggrin::dodge::alcohol:
    Good thing aliens are immune to purple! :whistling::tiphat:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. MindStar9

Well, I can't take credit for the creativity, but ... there IS a clear message there, other than the one coming out of the megaphone.

TO McC ... you are my EU hero ... thank you for keeping it straight. :thumbsup:

TO EVERYONE ELSE ... I'm getting a life. :yay:

• Gratz Gratz x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. MindStar9

Just HAD to ... this is a variation on a theme:

VU-Patch-PlayerSurvey.png
    We're done hijacking your thread McC, thank you for the indulgence, I can't stop laughing.
    Time to now go get that life. :biggrin:

7. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Ignoring the other stuff (cause not my fight) but I know what you mean. TBH I'm really pleased to see taming back in Entropia and (so far it seems) at an affordable price for it to be fun*. It's made me realise just how LONG it has been since I saw snables standing on one leg. I think it was vu8 I personally last saw it so for me is is a nice reminder of times gone by. And it HAS been added to in a small way because we have more mobs now and it appears to work different/is cheaper.

OK I appreciate this isn't a mega difference but it is a small one. You are right though, there is only "so much" interest in the long run with making a pet do tricks. The question of whether to do a "lot" of taming is wholely one of "What is at the end of the tunnel?"

Based on MA's previous reputation. I think anyone would be a fool to invest heavily in taming till we know FOR SURE what happens after level 4.

Wistrel

*After all it IS just a computer model running an animation. It shouldn't really cost that much.

8. taming.jpg

Another quick 10 minutes of skilling up my 4 pets.
    No single skill recieved. (on Calypso)
    Why ??!?!?

If pets reach Energy 0%, will they "leave me" ? (forever?)
    Because I will reach that state soon and probably stop taming (phase 1) then.
    This is boring³ !
    Maybe Phase 2 will make it more interesting ?
    Maybe I need to reach level 3 or 4 before "working with" phase 2 ?

If I feed it 100%, will I skill more/faster ? I mean, 0 skills is 0 skills, lol xD

9. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

ROFL! Are you really interested in taming silly mobs? That would be unexpected to me ... but okay ...

10. Naw, its only a test, to be able to SEE what MA has done (once again)
    I need to test and comment, so people cant complain that I live in the past only. ;)
    When browsing through my friendlist of 10+ pages, that has/had the most well known names in it,
    only 10% of the people havent logged in for 6 hours. 20% havent logged in for 50+ days. 70% havent logged in for 100+ days and the rest sometimes says "not logged in for >1000 days" while many show N/A.

So these people probably got their items converted into PEDs or cashed out by now.
    Or they dont care about their account at all anymore.
    85% of the people were depositing, high skilled players though.

Usually these poeple logged in every single day. Just like me.
    Seems like some still cant leave Entropia for good, or just keep logging in every 100-300 days,
    because to avoid "account inactivity"...as selling skills and items is boring³ and very, very time consuming, probably not worth the PEDs. (vs. time)

I already wrote that taming is boring³ as well, as it is right now. (omg, so boring -_-)
    Which is very sad, somehow. But how coudl I expect more from MA.

One day I really enjoyed skilling "scan robot" for example, but MA killed that profession.
    But no single skill after leveling up 4 ancient mobs ? Really ?
    Only reason to make the pet "roll over" one day ?
    To probably read something about a postponed "Phase 2" ?
    (probably this time "Phase 2" will arrive, as MA might be well prepared) ;)

I need to keep posting about these things...until I fully loose interest in this already messed up universe.

11. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

i got my pet back inventory when I died .. that was first try, then someone told me that DISMISS is the button to choose .. ok might be I am paranoid but I thought with dismiss I would loose the pet .. lol. but affection I got up quickly with my old brush, but I was fooled again, only 8 letters for his name and now my name tag is gone .. ouuuuh yes ..

• Hussked Hussked x 1
  12. I wont buy a brush, I wont buy additonal nutrio bars. What for ?
    Ill wait for "Phase 2". Full of hope. lol
    Even riding my (probably already starved to death) Daikiba might rquire a 200 PED saddle (L),
    reins (L) for 20 PED etc. And then ? Then I will ride around on it...whiel I have access to any existing vehicle already.

So Ill wait for "Phase 3", let me Daikiba fight against some other tamed mobs in the arena.
    Buying tons of buffs and extras for it..pokémon !!!!!!!1111

But what for ? Where is Entropia ? Where ?
    Naw, not interested. In my opinion taming is already way too boring. No need to wait for it.
    If I should read about "Phase 2" by accident one day, be me guest in this thread.

p.s.
    I just ran past (CE2 standard) butterflies on Calypso...how creative...
    And whatever happend to the Cornundos design.... o_O
    Berycled turned grey ?
    Textures loading just looks painfully awfull...from distance...on stones...mobs....buildings... *yuk*

Last edited: Oct 30, 2014
  13. Well at least you are now in the game to bitch about it..have no issue with that. But come on Mc you know you wake up at nights thinking about your pet and if it's feed or not...you do..yes you do you know it. :)

14. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Well I can't complain about the pets so far. The Bristlehog turned out to be surprisingly cute/endearing so I didn't go to another planet to get a pet. The cost of the pet was nominal, the cost to level it wasn't much, the time taken was acceptable, the skill gains (yup I got plenty - maybe cause I'm a newbie) were fine.

All in all a good update, I'll be back in 2020 for taming stage 2

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.