Unusual Occurence at Corinth ...

Discussion in 'Entropia Fiction & Storytelling' started by MindStar9, Aug 19, 2010.

1. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

Moonie and I left ROCKtropia for Calypso, but will definitely be going back because we had a great time, and ran into some incredibly awesome people.

It's no secret that on Calypso, Corinth Beach has always been my favorite place, especially standing on the end of the South pier (which I call the "Pier of Tranquility") and looking out over the water. The sunrises, sunsets, and moon rises are always spectacular.

However, on this particular moonlit night, there was something strange occurring at Corinth, and I didn't know if it was a continuation of the bot invasion, or something even more sinister than that. All I know, is that I was quietly enjoying the sounds of the water beating against the pillars beneath the pier, as well as Calypso's two moons complemented by a diamond-studded sky, when all of a sudden there appeared a strange orange, yellow, and white glow above my head.

My mind went wild with thoughts for a moment, and I felt sure that some off-shoot from a robot mother ship somewhere was about to hijack my purple ass to parts unknown. Not that it wouldn't be exciting of course, but I wasn't prepared to be abducted without some explanation. Ya, ya ... I know the bots are ruthless and don't care about explanations, but this kinda freaked me out. :eek:

As quickly as the weird lights above my head appeared, they disappeared and everything got calm again. I was in the moment, thinking that perhaps it was just one of those electrostatic occurrences that give us things like the Northern Lights, but no sooner did that thought occur to me, than yet another burst of light appeared. This time it was explosive and loud.

As I turned my head away, I caught a reflection at the other end of the pier. Of course, why didn't I think of this before. Moonie had come out of the mobile center and decided to scare the crap outta me in my moment of tranquility. :rolleyes:

Hey, with all the bot invasion activity, and the brief appearance of Hydra, I'm not dismissing anything as being possible. We know how bad those damn robots want to take over Calypso, so I never underestimate their strategies. Abducting my purple ass would get them what? ... a shitload of purple-colored text? :D

At any rate ... the evening turned out nice once Moonie got the lead out, so all is good. I love those spontaneous moments when you're caught between the matrix and clear thought ... it makes for some interesting exploring.

Attached Files:

2. Lavawalker

Lavawalker RETIRED

Nice, you caught those screenshots at just the right moment.

And lol to a shitload of purple colored text if abducted :D

The robots don't know what they are in for muhahahahaha !

3. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

Hey, I'm the picture storyteller, it's my job to get cool, unusual, and just plain weird screen shots :D ... and if I can throw in a little story to boot, then even better.

Also ... I'm rather subdued with my purple text over here (which I'm sure some are happy about ... byte me), but I bring it out for special occasions. ;)

If those sorry-ass metal-heads were to abduct my purple ass, I have plenty in my "get shorty bag" to make them wish they would have thought twice.:nunchucks:

My plan is to keep my storytelling home here active with my crazy-ass adventures, and ... with what I have on my Media Center desk, I can see I won't be at a loss for content. :D

I started my connection with the community through my picture storytelling in Summer of 05, and thought I would not only revisit one of my favorite past-times, but even kick it up a notch or two. Not that I don't have enough on my plate as it is. :rolleyes:

I will do these as often as I can fit them in. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.