Uber fighters (221+ HP) needed for EU World Boxing Championships!

Discussion in 'Entropian Events' started by Oleg, Sep 18, 2010.

1. As you may know I am currently putting together the EU World Boxing Championships which starts next weekend.

This thread has all the details: http://www.entropiaplanets.com/foru...ips-2010-–-sponsored-fpc-entropiaplanets.html

When registration closed we only had 5 entrants for the Super Heavyweight class which is for players with 221 HP and above. In order to run the contest as I want to, we need 8 people.

I've therefore re-opened registration for the Super Heavyweight class in an attempt to get the 3 extra people we need.

So I appeal to all of you uber players to join the competition and help to make the tournament as good as it can be - all you need to do is post here with your full avatar name and society (Freelancers are of course welcome too).

Depending on the response I may limit this to only the first 3 people who post, so don't delay, first come first served :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.