Typical reselling

Discussion in 'The Black Hole' started by Knuckles, Dec 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

Atm its just a reselling attempt, which probably will result to reselling fail *grin*

2. Dont be fooled. :lolup:Neomaven uses a full set of supremacy. Dont know if it comes only in a (L) version. ND and freyr uses it too. In fact many CL participants use that armor. One ubah might wanna stock up for replacement. Or one that needs to replace his harness. Many gamers have mountains of peds to spend lol:headbang:

3. I know that hardwrath goes off on people and likes the conflict for one reason or another.

And again nbk is a large soc, max hardwrath isn't all of nbk either. I don't have any problems with him myself but I will be sure to make your point to him. I don't like someone speaking on my behalf so it bothers me a little that the entire nbk society is dragged into all this crap.

I have been in a number of socs in game so they don't mean much to me anymore. I enjoy meeting different people, hence my movement trough societies.

For the record, I'm not criticizing this post because of the reselling. I can see the same thing you all see about the harness and I'm not happy with it either. But it is a free universe and people are free to do what they want.

4. Relax dude, I dont think its such a big issue in this thread goin here. Dont feed the troll, get it?

Wait and see what knuckles response is on the matter. I was under the impression we were talking about prices on uber items, Supremacy parts to be exact. Dont go off on that road of talk, stick to the right road, get it?:jump:

5. I thought I did get it back to the point with the last sentence about the reselling of the harness.

I'm hoping that the high end L items stay at a more reasonable price and people don't try this type of reselling again. I like to use things like that myself and really would rather not have to pay a couple thousand ped for an L anything.

6. Ok, good point and I was hoping someone may come with this, cos i believe those kinda prices for (L) items, is just way too rediculous for my taste as well. What wouldnt I give to be able to own a full set of affordable Infiltrator armor. Man that would be awesome. I suppose the same goes for the rest of the same range of armors. :whistle:

Come to think of it, if peops have the recources and BPs to craft em in bulk to flood the market, many middle newbs would jump for joy!:loveshower:

7. CycoKick

CycoKick Notorius cK

hmm typical. Just shows you dont know about the ingame market anymore..

There are many sets off full sup out there.

8. Damn, now you quoted him and i have read it!!! :p

Shinobi, why should someone who owns an UL supremacy harness buy an (L) one? One reason, even half a a reason?

And ffs, stop posting in colors, you already promised twice that you will stop it - did mommy buy you no crayons as you were young?

:nutkick:

9. I think you should be a leader of NBK since you are the first one from the NBK camp that actually seems sensible and doing thought through responses

And for you Shinobi...seriously? You havent been banned that long to NOT know there were Supremacy UL like 4years before L versions of it

10. CycoKick

CycoKick Notorius cK

ITs called a MS9 complex:shots:

• Like Like x 1

11. For the record I did Not know about UL Sup. Now I do ty C.

Colors? Well, quite cramping my style, live & let live and all that. Big deal.:handjob::jump::argue:

12. Justin Thyme

Justin Thyme Someone With Opinions

Can the Admin here please disable Shinobi's access to colors. Let him only post in Black text.

13. I too wish it was possible to get rid of the colours.. so i am about to put Shinobi on my ignore list.. i suggest you do the same, seeing a his last post obviously states he wont be changing anything.

All these colours drive me mad, shame that ignoring the guy is the only way to stop it !

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/forums/profile.php?do=ignorelist

Go there ^ and just type "Shinobi"

Then instead of colours, you get:

14. :banghead::bduh::lolup::wave:
    Wauw! Never realized you all feel this strongly about the rainbow or the Light-spectrum for that matter. And......how rude .....how revealing. For me...good to know.

T`is the season to be jolly:disgust:Too sad a day for color:sad:

15. Justin Thyme

Justin Thyme Someone With Opinions

ok Ignore button works

16. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

... gosh ... ignoring for some colorful posts?
    isn't that a bit harsh?

btw. his last post was in black text only ...

17. Not anymore, had to rub it in their face....jingle bells! Jingle Bells! Jingle all the waaaaaaay!

Snowin in the USA and they aint got the spirit yet, ungratefull b*********!

• Like Like x 1
  18. It slipped my attention completelly Knuckles. Pls dont laugh;)

19. Its been proven on EF over the years that if you ignore purple posts for instance you save braincells so you avoid getting dumber and dumber

• Like Like x 1
  20. :banghead:
    :rofl:MAO! LOOK whos talkin. :lolup: What a flippin genius wauw!:wise::dunno:

Now:stayontopic::naughty:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.