Trouble Registering?

Discussion in 'Entropia Community' started by narfi, Feb 3, 2016.

1. narfi

narfi Lost

I have heard some people are having trouble with registering here, anyone else haveing that problem?

I have sent Eric a message on skype, so hopefully we can get it sorted out as soon as possible so anyone that wants can register and use the forums here.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Yeah my whole soc doesn;t receive an application email

3. Thankfully Narfi manually confirmed me, but yeah looks like something's broken with the mail server so new members can't confirm their accounts (may be a good idea to fix it as a LOT of people would like to leave PCF lol)

4. narfi

narfi Lost

ok i have manually approved everyone that has registered in the last couple of days, please let me know in game, or thorugh hijacker or carrier pidgeon and ill approve anyone else that needs till we get this sorted out.

5. It worked for me, thx Narfi. But that should be fixed as more people will want to check out this forum once it's better known to the community.

6. narfi

narfi Lost

for sure, I looked and people were registering successefully till near the end of january so its a new problem, just over my head, so once we get someone online that understands it better, we should have it fixed. Till then im just the bandaid.

7. Thank you for the manual approval, I can verify - no confirmation email is received and clicking the re-send didn't do anything :)

8. narfi

narfi Lost

Everyone who applied in the last few days is approved, ill check again in a few hours.
    Still trying to get a hold of Tass.

9. Hope everyone checks their spam folder in cases like this, good job:thumbsup:

Tass stated in another thread that it is now fixed - email is received - but may end up in spam section as you found out :clap::loveshower:

10. Reset password wouldn't work for me yesterday but worked today.

11. narfi

narfi Lost

nice! spread the word :)

12. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

So that explains why I suddenly am receiving dozens of mails about failed messages.

13. Tass

Tass Administrator

Registration process should be a little easier now, for example using Google's new reCAPTCHA now.

Anyone still having issues with registration?

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.