Trouble in the Schmitz family

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by RAZER, Jun 2, 2012.

1. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Well not yet I guess, but next Saturday there will be, because then there will be:

NEDvsDEN.png
    For both countries the first match in the 2012 European Championship football.

So will Peter have to sleep on the couch after that match or will Lykke stay with the neighbors for a while, or will there be a political correct tie and will all be OK with the Schmitz family?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

The neighbours are actually joining us to watch the game that evening =)

I love the thought that Denmark will win ... but tbh I don't keep my hopes up AND I'm not really that interested in football lol So the joy of winning would be mostly to annoy Peter :nana:

It will all mostly be for the shit and giggles - a shame you're not here :biggrin:

3. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I've actually convinced one of my colleagues to bet a 6-pack of beer with me. Unfortunately only one of them agreed to it, cause otherwise I'd have free beer for the whole summer ^_^

I actually don't care much who wins, to be honest. The Danes are like the Irish and/or Scottish; they know their teams suck, but they'll throw in their support for them anyway, and just use it as an excuse for drinking. And even if they loose, you'll not get stabbed or beaten up over it ;)

4. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

it was just on Dutch television that there is about a 7% chance that the final will be the same as the World Cup Holland-Spain and about a 60% chance that either Holland, Spain or Germany will win the cup.

Not really into football myself, but these big tournaments are always fun.

5. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

HAVE FUN :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.