Transformers 3!

Discussion in 'Next Island News & Information' started by Meg, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Meg

Meg Next Island : Game Content Designer

[​IMG]

Have you seen this new arrival in Crystal Resort? She’s down in the gazebo by Carolines, rocking a brandnew Autobot t-shirt! Right now, she’s selling men’s and women’s long-sleeved colorable shirts, but she expects to add more Transformers clothes and accessories to her inventory, just as soon as a new interdimensional shipment arrives.

[​IMG]

2. red

red

congratulations on obtaining some promotional revenue.

although, I, personally, don't care for transformers.

3. I can't honestly say i had seen this coming, but i have to admit i'm intrigued.

4. Isn't that design copyrighted?

5. Okay neat, but the important question is this, "Since NI is promoting Transformers what is Transformers doing for NI? Maybe a preview clip on the movie? Or at least a thank you Nextisland.com in the credits?" Basically, how does this benefit NI?(and if their is a mention to NI in the movie credits please just let me know as I will not be watching this movie :)

6. Niiice one! I think today is the premier in the US :)

7. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

I like the shirt but I think the logo could have been a bit higher and a bit more stretched out so the eyes are at the ... errr I like Transformers!! ;)

8. What red said.

9. Transformers rock, Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee :)

And this is me in my Transformers outfit :D

View attachment 909

Attached Files:

10. What I find interesting is its 190 ped TT and sells in that shopkeeper / TT for 190.

That's a zero profit income for NI and purely added content for players

Very unlike the old clothes shop in oxford which sold x tt items for x+100's so they had income stream

On other side it does hurt tailoring somewhat because you can just buy a TT shirt but its got a high price tag so standard items don't really competition with it which is good unlike the old old hadeshiem clothes shop with 5 ped tt clothes that basically KILLED the tailoring profession.

Now if we could Loot transformers shirt blueprint (L) that would ROCKS and we woudl have people flying to next island just to try and craft all day to loot those bp's so I hope we have some stuff like that soon XD

11. 190 ped is a hefty price for a shirt. And what is with the long sleeves? I hate long sleeves and we are on a tropical island!

12. Uncolored. Without textures. ;)

By the way, my storage is full of shiny multicolored crystals and all kinds of stinkin' parts of dead bodies. Will they be of any use soon?

13. It would be nice to use some of those crystals as some textures.

14. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Now that would be cool!! :D

15. Long sleeves for those cool tropical breezes at night while walking along the beach?

16. red

red

crystal sunglasses.

17. Meg

Meg Next Island : Game Content Designer

But it's Transformers! More than meets the eye!

18. narfi

narfi Lost

I don't think he was talking about the eyes.....

19. LOL not sure which tropical beaches you been too during the summer, not many here get that cold that you need long sleeves :)

20. Well you see, some environmentalist, named El Bore, is running around NI predicting "Global Freezing" is imminent because of our low carbon emissions. He has proposed a tax on people who do not use sufficient carbon. Some people are just deciding to stock up on warmer clothes.

On a side note, I think I have contracted some form of lung cancer form wearing the Transformers shirt. My doctor says the material that makes the logo glow is actually irradiated uranium dust.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.