"Top 10 Ways to Make Money in a Virtual World like Next Island" on industrygamers.com

Discussion in 'Next Island' started by Tass, Jan 7, 2010.

1. "Top 10 Ways to Make Money in a Virtual World like Next Island" on industrygamers

I find it great that she doesnt mention that almost all those professions require a pocket of cash and that alot of those professions can leave you broke really fast.

She doesnt mention the high risk of losing cash hunting and crafting..nor that it costs alot of peds to upload pictures that most likely will never sell.

Good Job!

PS. Classy picture of PoE armor + Jester D-1:clap:

2. aridash

aridash large throbbing member

"Top 10 Ways to Make Money in a Virtual World like Next Island" on industrygamers

3 interesting claims. will we really be able to buy a simple plot of land to place a "home" on? will we be able to create custom items (note this is in addition to manufacturing with BPs as we know it, point 6)? and are there really 200 professions or is that just counting combinations (crafter-rifleman etc)?

3. "Top 10 Ways to Make Money in a Virtual World like Next Island" on industrygamers

The profession count is from a old EF thread where people listed some real professions and also bullshit professions such as DJ, fruit gatherer etc etc

4. "Top 10 Ways to Make Money in a Virtual World like Next Island" on industrygamers

Sounds like "beast on CP have valueable fur" to me - as always when someone who doesn't know shit and couldn't be arsed to check it out tries to describe EU (and fails miserably). :banghead:

I'd say you guys shouldn't quit your day job over this... :biggrin:

5. "Top 10 Ways to Make Money in a Virtual World like Next Island" on industrygamers

And she is like 2nd in command at Next Island :nutkick:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.