Tools made for Entropia Universe

Discussion in 'Entropia Tools' started by RAZER, Aug 1, 2010.

1. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

This section of the forum is created to give developers of tools for Entropia Universe a place to promote their tools and explain how they work.

• If you are a developer of a tool for EU please make a new thread with info about your tool.

• If you know a good tool for EU and did not develop it yourself, please name it here and I'll try to contact the developer, or contact him/her yourself and tell him/her about this section of the forum.

• Like Like x 2
  2. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Done :)

3. Hey,

I have made an offline locating tool for the EU universe.

It can be found at EU Locations

This is a screenshot of the app in action...

[​IMG]

...and its key features are...

1) Maps for Amethera, Eudoria, Rocktropia, CND and CP (map of arival area to be added soon).
    2) Locations for TPs, revivals, mission and revival lines.
    3) Fully customisable, as in you can add your own maps.
    4) Free draw on the map shapes and text.
    5) Mark on new locations of your own.
    6) Export and/or import locations to share.
    7) Path plotting whilst in game.
    8) Full help files included.
    9) Its Free and always will be.
    10) Fully formatable notes for each location.

I hope this is of help, it has been well recieved by other forums.

Sasha

4. You're quick Sasha was just gonna post that :thumbup:

but then I guess I can link to a couple of other I use too.

EuHunter
    (loot tracking and other stuff)

XanraX (awesome screen shot program)

• Like Like x 1
  5. RAZER

I have asked a few developers of some tool to post their tool here and Sasha was one of them. I would like however for them to make a new thread and not post them here.

But if anyone has more tool they would like to have in here please post them in this thread or contact the developer and ask them to make a new thread.

• Like Like x 1
  6. RAZER

Did already send a message to sledge about EUHunter and just now send one to Dandy about XandraX, so I hope they will make a thread about their tools here soon.

7. khaos

khaos DnB'addict

I remember PEAss from the old days, but i don't know if it still works.. At least it's not updated anymore.
    Someone on EF is/was making a replacement add-on, but i don't know how development is going.
    NW's EU Assistant (Pre-alpha Discussion)
    Here it is.. He sais in the end that his coders left and didn't finish the job. He is waiting for someone to finish it.

8. RAZER

PEass was great, but has big problems with the CryEngine as do some of the other great programs we had, NRF for instance.

There are a few new ones that can read the Cry2 screens and they are getting better and better.

I of course have contacted the developers of these programs, but so far no response.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.