Three Free Time Travel Crystals!

Discussion in 'Next Island community' started by Meg, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Meg

Meg Next Island : Game Content Designer

Once you arrive in Ancient Greece, you’ll find yourself in Orpheus’ Cave. The first person you’ll see is an old man, the Keeper of the Keys. Don’t forget to talk to him! He's got three crystals to get you back to tropical Next Island when your Greek adventures are finished.

2. yeah that was very nice of him ^.^

3. I guess the old time travel crystals are collectables now. Might they be useful again in future?

4. Meg

Meg Next Island : Game Content Designer

Old time travel crystals still work, and old BPs to make time travel crystals still work!

I just want to make sure Greek travelers don't bypass their change to get a free trip back to tropical!

5. if every travel is an adventure for a crystal everything will seem so exciting!

6. aia

aia

Even if they work, if I had old crystals I would hold on to them.

When it comes to the BP: Is it "fixed" now? Not long time ago someone told me they were still "bugged" (that is chance of success was still very low because of too low TT of the ingredients).

7. I got the 3 crystals from the storyline quest on NI after running around all over the place, and it's good to know there are 3 on the other side to get back with...after that, is it repeatable? I picked up a few cheap crystals on the auction so I could go back and forth if I wanted, but I'm curious if these sets of 3 from NPCs are renewable or one time only.

8. red

red

it's one time only.

9. thanks for the info!

10. I never been in NI nor Ancient Greece. Anyone may tell me if I come to NI what's my options to go to Ancient greece? it is any first time free travel or something?

11. red

red

the first time is free - there and back - if you do the mission and are careful.

12. As far as I know you can get the crystals by doing an easy mission. I have also seen them lying in the arrival tent on two occasions but not sure who is dropping them. You can also get them by completing one of the pappoo wave events.

13. the papoo king also has a change to loot time crystals in random stack sizes

i have over 2k of the things so sometimes they fall my pockets from overflowing! O.O

14. they also are not crazy expensive on the auction and enough people are making them that there seem to always be some for sale. But yes, you don't want to be doing the trip to AG (after the first time) without 6 (or more) in your inventory. Take extra if you meet some strandees.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.