They walk amongst us...

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by MindStar9, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Nah, I'm sure it's just a coincidence... :baby:

2. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I think I saw them on IRC around about 1996 ;)

3. Not done much with relay chat but the ascii tank reminded me of the block-type graphics that you had in space invaders and similar games of the 80's, albeit space invaders was out in the late 70's.

4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

When she starts exploiting the system or doing something she shouldn't do or MA don't know about people might care

5. Doubt it. Just would suck being a m.s. owner I guess... knowing u are in direct competition with a m.s. using warps paid for by the moon... no wonder no one wants George's m.s. ...

one of the reasons I sold my Monrian apt was because I honestly started feeling 'guilty' for riding on the free weekly ms ride even though I only did it twice.

It's giving a major advantage to folks since they can freely transport the stackables with relative safety for free. Wonder how long it'll take for Pirates to start hounding the m.s. on it's weekly journey since it's a set schedule?

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  6. Er, for what it would cost to get those 'free' warps I can do more than 500 warps with the service I'm currently using. :)

Also, they were sort of tested by pirates already.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.