The Waiting Game

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Sorven, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Isn't it terrible the amount of control businesses have in your life? I was so anxious to get solar panels on my house soon and now those plans are on hold because of one company deciding they wanted to change their policies. Xcel is currently trying to drop their rebate on solar from $2/Watt to $0.25/Watt, this is a drastic change! Because of this change they have stopped handing out rebates until it is determined if they can make this change and if they can I'm afraid my solar plans will fall through. :( I was so looking forward to the savings I would have by getting these panels and then being able to watch the meter turn backwards at certain times of the day, but now I must wait until the decisions are made. It just stinks that we can start this process and then when it is almost done one company can hault it because they're too cheap to do what they had been doing already! I know they want to make money, everyone does, but it doesn't make it any easier for me because I already put my money forth and I'm ready to see the fruit of this purchase. Anyway, that's my rant for the day, I'll go back to writing something more entertaining on my other blogs. :)

2. andrew jenery

andrew jenery from Entropia Star

Your opening sentence rings a few bells strait away! I experience this type of thing regularly; companies suddenly 'shifting the goalposts' even though original agreements were based on certain written and verbal declerations. It's only later when you read the very, very small print that you realize that most service companies can change their terms, etc, at any time, with or without notice to yourself...

I hope you find a solution.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.