Planet Arkadia: The Viceroy Skullcandy Edition armor dilemma

Discussion in 'Planet Arkadia' started by AxeMurderer, Jun 26, 2013.

1. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer Master Of Entropia

• Like Like x 1
  2. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Interesting read, and an interesting way of getting armor. The fact that it has similar stats as Gremlin does not matter as it is Arkadian and my guess is it fills a void in Arkadian armor, meaning that if PP's were not allowed to make items with the same stats as items from another planet we are screwed :)

I hope that more ways to get items will be implemented like killing 5000 creatures for a piece of armor or a gun, but that would probably not benefit the economy much and might even hurt it.

Anyway, again a good idea from the A-team, lets hope there are more where this one came from.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. 700+ ped is too much if the stats was a little bit higher between 14 and 18 I would chip in and buy a set the stats put me off other wise I would get a set for myself regardless of non trade able,

I like the idea of buying from an npc many games do it on steam All points bulletin Reloaded for example can buy items from the shop real money Armas store can cost upto $30+ for account wide weapons.

4. Where is it stated that it wil end in september ?

As I havent really layed for ages...how logn might it take to gather all these ressources from the listed mobs ? (lets say I hunt 5 - 10 hours per day) :p

If it doesnt run too bad, I gather skills, loot, globals and a free armor...OoooOooOOo ;D

Anyway, thanks for the info ! :) On my way to Arkadia !

5. I deposited 50 Euro and split the PEDs on 2 avatars. Each approx. 320 PED.
    (we are working towards 2x complete Skullcandy armors, hunting alone each other, but collecting loot together)

Arkace Timber cant be looted from the listed mobs. So feel free to add the Oro for the Arkace Timber.

Orange paint cans arent available from Halix, according to entropedia.

Hadradas no longer drop Heika Timber according to entropedia and you have to switch to Beladoth, Otorugi or Tiarak.

Socket III Components seem to be very very rare from each of the mobs that are enlisted. :S

Also missing is Thyroid Oil and Adrenal Oil.
    Too rare on Hadrada. Better try Owekos.

And for the wool cloth (thin wool) it says Kamaldon drops it often. But lowest maturity already has 2300 HP. So maybe better go for Beladoth or if needed, Karabok.​
    viceroy 404.jpg
    Another 50 PED hunt on Tiaraks resulted in the 1st orange paint cans and my 1st Heika Timber :​
    viceroy 404_1.jpg
    2x100 PED hunts on Tiaraks and 1x100 PED hunt on mixed Feran/Hadrada/Halix​
    (doing the mob mission, kill 75 of each)
    viceroy 404_2.jpg
    150 PED team hunt on Owekos + some Karaboks :​
    1st Thyroid Oil looted. But Socket III Components and Adrenal Oil not . :(​
    viceroy 404_3.jpg
    Total value of ingridients: 367,65 PED​
    Looks good so far but...and messy, as the 1st table wasnt containing loots from both of us :S​

I guess this will take longer then expected anyway :p
    (and maybe another deposit?)

Well SEE... but for now 50 Euro brought many skills (for 2 people), quiete ok return rate (for both of us), if you consider 400 PED of loot will wait in the storage and it is still fun working towards the armor.

Globals so far :
    33 PED Feran (solo)
    13 PED Feran (solo)
    67 PED Tiarak (team)
    69 PED Oweko (team)

Total PEDs left on PED Card(s) : 80 PED (out of approx. 640 PED)

Total loot left in storage,
    needed for the armor trade : 367,65 PED

Last edited: Jul 12, 2013
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. AxeMurderer

It is official info that the armor with skull on the shoulder will end up with the next update which will probably be in september. After that u can get the same armor just without the skull.
    Collecting loot seems slow, like 5 yellow paint per hour when you need 400, but we have like 2 months more and I think price of yellow paint already started to drop and untill september will probably be down to 105%

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. I have a problem with Socket III Components and Animal Adrenal Oil.

Owekos dont seem to drop that either... ;(

Noone wants to drop Adrenal Oil or Socket III Components !
    (even auction does not have socket III components)

And there is not enough yellow/orange paint in loot. A standard back in time. :/

Last edited: Jul 12, 2013
  8. Owekos (suddenly) started to loot Socket III components and some more Miluca.

Without depositing another 40 Euro we would not have been able to get this far.

Globals did not help here. Big HOF or ATH would have been helpfull. ;p

So I guess at least 100 Euro for 2 full sets, if you dont get the best loots and if you dont HOF twice per day. This is madness! xD

Thank god I still play for free. Thank you Terminator. Thank you 711/Neovixen.

viceroy xxx.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  9. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

When you do reach your goal, you can sell off the excess and with any luck it will cut the cost down a bit. Gl and hof!! :wink:

10. RAZER

What did you actually get for that Terminator ?

• Like Like x 1
  11. narfi

narfi Lost

I would love to know the history behind it as well :)

12. AxeMurderer

To me it sounded like Avatar name not UL item :dunno:

13. RAZER

Unique Dub & McCormick Terminator, the gun he got for making this video:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

And to me, there isn't a better vid since then. ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. viceroy xxx1.jpg

More and more and more...

16. We did tons of nusul stalkers tonight.

Yellow Paint + Corria Timber + Socket I & II Components + El. Stabilizing Components

But not much of the needed items looted. Very bad overall return rate.

Nice "please deposit" initiative, A-Team. ;p

17. Thanks to Xian! He had tons of orange paint cans on Arkadia...and I even bought all the missing ingridients of him. (nearly for TT) The loOoOOoong hunt I planned is over. (180 Euro spent, ready to collect 2 sets...just sounds like Entropia) ;p

Still, there is orange paint missing (200)...and even hunting Joris would take ages to finish. If you are lucky, every 20th kill rewards you with 2 orange paint cans.

18. Done... viceroyx.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Gratz Gratz x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. RAZER

nice !

20. I have some items needed for this armor. In case anyone want to save time collect them feel free to add me in the game

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.