The travel thing.

Discussion in 'Next Island' started by Green Rowan, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Ok, the buzz is getting louder, the Zero Hour is approaching and I still haven’t got an answer for the most important question:

Will current EU players be able to immediately travel from Calypso to Next Island or not?

Why is this important? We all know how quick FPC is in implementing new features… moreover, this travel feature is definitely not in their interest. I guess they will try to dam the mass migration whichever way they can.

I would HATE to be kept away for 6 months from NI until the travel thing is implemented. That would mean 6 months disadvantage for those who are on Calypso right now.

So Neverdie, what are you doing about us regular folk that spend a boatload of cash mining and hunting on CND? are you letting us in, or not?

Green

2. aridash

aridash large throbbing member

Why would Neverdie, head of a development studio involved in producing Next Island, want to see people leave CND, a source of direct personal income?

i dont know which way to call travel to the new planets. if its too easy too many will leave, not in FPC interest. possibly not in MA interest either if people who've been waiting are diappointed and leave altogether. if its too hard, new planet might be very empty and MA will have problems with lots of duplicate accounts being created to try it out.

but as for a disadvantage, why is that going to apply? you will have an advantage of HP, general skills over all newbies there or can just not go there. i predict its not going to be much different, and as MA control balancing dont expect new NI Mod Faps etc.

3. Atlan Leticron

Atlan Leticron Postmoderna pixel pusher

I dont think that traveling is up to FPC but will be in the hands of MA.

FPC only runs Calypso while MA is running the Entropia Universe.
    And I am almost sure that traveling will be a Universe thing.

Anyway, I asked FPC Pioneer , who was at twin the other night, about this and he told me that traveling between planets will be posible eventualy.

Yes he say'd "eventualy" so my best gues is that FPC is just like us in the dark about this.

Kind regards.
    Ion

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.