Planet Cyrene: The Sons of Remus - Coming to a CONSOLE near you!

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by NotAdmin, Mar 6, 2012.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

A little birdie just told me that Planet Cyrene apparently will not be limited to only a game embedded in Entropia Universe, but that they are also looking into expanding into the console market! Specifically, the game should be targetting the PlayStation 3, XBox, and also the PC.

We already saw an iPhone "Sons of Remus" game from them before, of course, but here is the breakdown on the new game (which will be an First Person Shooter (FPS):

Read all about it here:

http://cyreneforum.com/threads/the-sons-of-remus-the-console-game.306/

Attached Files:

2. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Sounds like a good plan. Wonder when it will be released though :-)

3. Tass

Tass Administrator

Hm, if using CE3 would be an option... I mean, CE2 is already in use within the brand... "synergy effects" are imaginable, like Planet Cyrene guys and SoR guys could work on both, maybe even a couple of assets usable for both games...

Actually, I would love to see a SoR utilizing CE3 + Kinect, similar to Ryse (not really FPS) :nunchucks: :

4. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Hey George =) Unfortunately there's no release date yet since they are still exploring the options for the game.

But I will tell you as soon as we know more :geek:

5. Damn that's just too cool... What is the game genre btw?

6. Lykke TheNun

Hey misao - it's a FPS (first person shooter) game =)

• Like Like x 1
  7. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

First person shooter is a good choice. This may attract players from modern warfare, battlefied 3 type of games...

Exploring options hmm. Sounds as if work has not yet started on the game which means release date will be at least be one year away from now.

8. Lykke TheNun

Work has started ;) - but the final choice of option will also have an affect on the release date.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.