The Rig

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by cantbe, Jul 20, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Decided to go to the Rig last night with Tigeress:), luckily we teamed up with a very nice Curly Xcite24 Orridge, she was awesome , treated Atrox Old Alphas like Snables, i think we must of blinded them as they kept running past us which allowed us to sustain less damage and shoot them in the back:D.
    On reaching the Rig ,:o, my first thought was " i thought it would be bigger".
    Managed to take pics but then we got the white message "this area is closed" and then mgJoda killed us with his very apt DOA FOE RIPPER :Sniper:.
    Must have got there between respawns because 30 mins later it was over run again, lol.
    Shame we never saw the new mobs:(.
    If anyone knows Curly please thank her from Tigeress and I, as we never got a chance .

RIG1.JPG RIG2.JPG RIG3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2015
    • Like Like x 10
  2. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

Very brave Cantbe. Good job even getting there. :D

3. is that alll????
    Maybe because i live in a harbour city, but I expected a huge oil drill platform. with lots of pipes and iron, but this is a big dissapointment :(

4. I think every first time visitor share the same feeling :D

5. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

I think the RIG is a vast area not only those few pipes there, but in order to explore it all you would need a good armour and the Modified FAP to survive the Pkers. I suspect it's huge. And I think the whole PvP Zone is the RIG which means there should be pipes elsewhere as well. Just a guess, since I stayed alive for only two minutes when I got there. Didn't even see the RIG, LOL! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.