The Nun and Priest divorced after Monday??

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by RAZER, Jun 11, 2010.

1. MistressArwen

MistressArwen Smile, makes someones day

HOLLAND - 2 brazil -1 Yaaaaaay!!!!:loveshower:

The first half looked a bit hopeless and in Brazils favor, O boy! Did things change in a spectacular way in the second half.

Orange is da color!!!

2. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Im sitting on an italian restaurant with a priest who cant stop smiling, shouting and drinking lots of Beer ... And he even pissed off a brazilian woman! Actually the match on the big screen pissed her off, but peter telling her sorry didnt make it better :D she went out highly swearing with her little son running after her ( little bastard showed peter his tongue ... Made my day)

3. narfi

narfi Lost

wait!

There was a man sitting in an Italian bar with a danish nun watching a football match with an angry Brazilian woman?

Sorry if i got some nationalities mixed up, but that just struck me as funny.

might even be a new joke in there somewhere.

narfi

4. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

its even better:

There was a DUTCH man sitting in an Italian bar with a danish nun watching a football match with an angry Brazilian woman?

So probably Uruguay next, to bad I'm sitting in a plain to Canada during the match, have sent the airline an email asking them if there is a possibility for radio or internet on board already ;)

HOLLAND !!!
    HOLLAND !!!
    HOLLAND !!!

5. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

... A Dutch guy wearing a tshirt supporting a scottish band sitting on an italian restaurant with a danish nun watching football match with an angry brazilian woman ... Typing on his american iphone??? :D

6. Dont forget that the American iPhone was made with parts that were constructed in Japan. The seats you were likely sitting on were purchased from an IKEA, so therefore had Swedish roots, and the Italian food, if it had anything to do with noodles, has its roots in ancient China.

Oh! Life is complicated!!! :disgust:

7. MistressArwen

Mmm, the joke should come any minute now.....and I am develloping a headache due to blurry borders. I can immagine the entire lowlands in a drunken stupor toningt, party! Party! Party!:woohoo:

8. The waitress is from spain i suppose? :nana:

9. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Oh man. What a day *L* I highly doubt there was anyone in Holland who suspected we actually would pull this one off. Sure, we tease and provoke any person wearing Brazillian shirts that we come across (yours truly sure did while on his way to the corporate head office and spotting a Brazilian sporting their national jersey on the sidewalk), but deep down, I think anyone who even gave the Dutch a 50-50 chance was being overtly optimistic.

The brazilians sure as heck were superior to the Dutch technically speaking, and their goal was world class. After the half-time, I did expect the Dutch to come back a tad more agressive, but the amount of effort they put into it was actually really amazing to see. The 1-1 was maybe not quite deserved at the time, but the 2-1 sure as heck was.

For a bit it did seem as if there'd potentially be more cards, which would have been really really sad, but luckily that never happened. Technically, I think the Brasilian team far outplayed the Dutch, but the Dutch somehow worked extremely hard and had a bit of luck.

It'll be interesting to see the next few rounds. I normally am not into football at all, but today's match was great. I'm also curious to see how Germany and Argentina will work out. Holland lost a world-championship final to both of those countries, so maybe the time has come to make at least one of those occassions right :D

10. RAZER

Payback time for sure !! Would be nice to play 'The Germans' in the finals, always some good rivalery betwean us 2.

And Holland turned nuts already. I live in Rotterdam near road that leads a lot of traffic to the highway around the city and people were honking their car horns from the time the match ended to even now.

A few people were dancing on the flat roof of their apartment to old school happy hardcore music waving to everyone that walked or drove by and drinking Beer.

Can't imagine what will happen if we manage to become World Champion, to bad I'll be in Canada on holliday, but there is always the next World Cup I suppose :nana:.

11. RAZER

Some video's from ROttrdam after the 2-1 victory from Holland on Brazil. Please remember this was only a 1/4 final match, imagine what will happen in the final.

12. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Holland 3 - Urugay 2

That referee was on crack, though. Oh well. Holland will now be known as the Slaughter of South-America.

OH please, Lootius. Make the final between Holland and Germany, and then make right what you made wrong in 1974.

13. There was nuffin wrong with '74...

:headscratch:

14. Bah :(
    Vuvuzuelas....

Worse than the devils-flute!

15. MistressArwen

:mad:I had high hopes for Holland. Good game tho yet spain won, I am so sad now :mad:

I did not like the referee tho and I find it just od that he should be Brittish. I mean do you know how many Brits live in Spain? Do you know they flock there on mass to buy houses for retirement etc? This referee might just get a house for free in Spain now lol.

The ref for that match shouldve been American or South African for that matter. It is kinda funny tho in a match that soccer players like the spannish behave like those masked wrestlers here in the USA. Just touch em in a game with your small finger and they behave like you hit em with a 20 pound hammer LooooL. The world notices.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.