The legend Neverdies

Discussion in 'Entropia Community' started by Fan_boy99, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Fan_boy99

Fan_boy99 Ignore Spawn and San they are Sheeples

https://www.gulf-times.com/story/648734/In-game-goods-fuel-debate-over-digital-ownership

One of THE greatest legends of ALL TIME Jon Neverdie Jacobs is BACK!!!. With new great ideas!.

In OTHER news. WHEN the big boys get pissed off. Send us a support, chat in private we sort you out my boy :)

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...Higher-Withdrawal-Fees-Than-Posted-on-Website

They had enough a big fan boi complaining. Support ticket all done . Back to fan boy mode :)

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?313051-MindArk-Please-Change-Banks

LONG LIVE NEVER DIE. HES BACK!!!!. Charge MORE now for fan boys withdrawal fees!!!. Even David Simmonds never could think of that

* ALL except links are humour ( I am an idiot) and ALL are totally false and meant as satire.

2. Sadly the Neverdie text is just stinking bullshit from the past, which now gets spread across the internet. Too bad. :/
    The standard wall of text, written by unknown and ignorant people...who probably got payed to publish that piece of shit aka.
    "I never heard about Entropia before...it sounds soOoooOOOo coool, lets publish this without doing any research !"

I was really hoping for another scammy PR gag, ready to be added to the "content of oblivion". *sigh*

but rofl at even more fees and @Ludvigs top notch comment :'D

Didnt MA announce their bank change and the attached fees in public ?
    How very professional ! Just leave it to the loayal patrons, lol. :D

Have there been any official updates on the paypal dispute btw, apart from "they set new rules for gambling" ? No ? Because of reasons maybe ?

ludvig comment on bank change.jpg

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
  3. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

To be fair, in the withdrawal fee thread, the conclusion seems to be there might be a third-party bank facilitating the international transfers, and that being the party that is responsible for the missing fee. That's hardly anything MA can control or be held accountable for.

4. Hence I wrote "attached" fees...but I agree, you dont have have to do any research as a company like MindArk. x'D
    Just leave it to the players, to find out more...ingame & in reallife...as always. =)

Change bank...case closed...and ofc no questions why they changed the bank...(ihihihihihihihiiiii...)

5. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

The third party isn't MindArk, nor MindArk's bank. It's a bank hired by the players' bank to handle international transfers for the player's bank.

6. Probably it was MindBank... x'D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.